Photo
- - - - -

Discharging a Firearm in a Residential Area?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,771 posts
  • LocationCarson City, NV

Posted 09 September 2022 - 02:01 AM

You have have most certainly paid your dues for bad neighbors and people!  If I could wave a wand and move you to have some peace I would.  Life is way too short to put up with all that crap.  People were not paying attention in kindergarten to learn basic skills for life.  

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#12 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,338 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 09 September 2022 - 02:16 AM

You have have most certainly paid your dues for bad neighbors and people!  If I could wave a wand and move you to have some peace I would.  Life is way too short to put up with all that crap.  People were not paying attention in kindergarten to learn basic skills for life.  

Well said, and so true. We've become cautious about approaching anyone these days.

teledork, our best to you and good luck  with this issue. Hang in there as best you can. Wish I could send in the Marines.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#13 teledork

teledork

Pinyon Jay

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • Locationeastern sierra

Posted 09 September 2022 - 02:45 AM

Thank you, pvstoy and ski3pin. Your kind words do make a difference. 

#14 Mighty Dodge Ram

Mighty Dodge Ram

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationClose to the edge...

Posted 09 September 2022 - 02:36 PM

CDFW will come out if there is evidence of illegally shooting a bear. They’ll speak with you first and then assess their next move. They can also handle illegal discharge of a firearm. 

Richard
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, lightly lifted, ARB bumper/Warn winch, BFG AT/KO2, Snugtop shell. SOLD! But not forgotten!
2002 Chevy 2500HD XC LB 6.0L 4X4, Leer Hi-Rise shell, completely stock...for now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users