4 replies to this topic

#1 tbaxter

tbaxter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 September 2022 - 02:55 AM

I am looking for solar panels for my Hallmark truck camper that I will take delivery of in about a year. Never too early to plan. Anyhow, I’ve looked at Renogy and Jakery solar panels. Renogy is cheaper for the 200 watt panel but the Jackery seems a little more durable. Glass versus pvc I believe. Anyone have experience with either of these or others I’m not aware of?

#2 lqhikers

lqhikers

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • Locationla quinta calif

Posted 15 September 2022 - 05:14 PM

You tube is your expert, their are many reviews comparing all the panels together

Les, lqhikers

#3 tbaxter

tbaxter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 September 2022 - 08:44 PM

Iqhikers, thanks.

#4 Vic Harder

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric

• Site Team
  • 4,898 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 20 September 2022 - 03:17 AM

I am looking for solar panels for my Hallmark truck camper that I will take delivery of in about a year. Never too early to plan. Anyhow, I’ve looked at Renogy and Jakery solar panels. Renogy is cheaper for the 200 watt panel but the Jackery seems a little more durable. Glass versus pvc I believe. Anyone have experience with either of these or others I’m not aware of?

See if you can get a glass panel that would normally be used commercially or on residential installations.  The biggest ones are now 660W (I believe).  

#5 tbaxter

tbaxter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 September 2022 - 03:09 AM

VC, thank you. I see you on here as an expert in many of these questions. Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users