• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jturlz

jturlz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 01:12 AM

After visiting a FWC distributor today, we are leaning towards a midsize truck camper like the Fleet. However, in my months of research, I've been really impressed by the Hallmark campers. The layout seems it would lend itself well to working remotely, which is what my partner and I will be doing while travelling. Does anyone have experience with the La Veta? My search for a used one has come up totally empty. 

#2 tbaxter

tbaxter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 September 2022 - 12:19 AM

No experience with the La Veta. If you can, I would schedule a visit to Hallmark. We did that and were very impressed with the company/family. We just put a deposit on a Milner. They can walk you through the build and point out the many options.

#3 Cottonww

Cottonww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 September 2022 - 01:00 PM

I agree their service is great! 

Why not go for a Milner? I see several on the Hallmark website. I have a 2017 Milner and it is great. I have given thought to a Ute for the added bathroom space. Bill

#4 Kali

Kali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 September 2022 - 07:48 PM

Why not go to the factory? I did. I found a cheap flight. Went and toured on Saturday, and flew home that night. Great experience. They are excellent to deal with, and you will get to many different models in different stages of production. 

Having owned a Hawk FWC(not bashing) but they are quite different to a Hallmark. And at the price FWC is currently charging, it does not seem the value it once was. Just my 2 cents. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users