#1 mlewkowitz

mlewkowitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 03:08 PM

DETAILS: 2021 Palomino Rogue EA-1 truck camper
PRICE: $15,500

Firstly some basic info about the Rogue camper: this model is the EA-1, the "A" refers to the colorway, a blue and gray (B refers to orange and gray) and the "1" refers to the larger size (2 is designed for compact pickups like the Tacoma). The roof lifts (electric w/ manual override) at the rear to form an angle, there is a ton of space when popped but also when lowered down there is still more room than your standard popup truck camper.

Fits a full size truck (6-1/2ft bed or larger), this aluminum framed lightweight (dry weight of 1400lbs) slide-in truck camper is a great, durable rig and includes the Badlands package so it's fully set up for any adventure. The bed is 62"x72" so plenty large for two people to sleep comfortably and has a bubble skylight above (a tensioned window shade is easy to pull down for privacy/light reduction). There is also a removable table that quickly turns into a single person bed, for stealthy camping or an extra guest. The roof pops up at an angle which gives you lots of head clearance when lifted and is about 5'7" tall when not lifted (stealthy camping, etc.).

Standard setup includes:
3 cu. ft. Dometic 3-way refrigerator
20,000 BTU furnace w/ thermostat (works great for cold weather camping)
Electric roof lift, works smoothly - updated the lift system and a spare lift arm is included (just in case)
2 burner propane cooktop
Two roof vents w/ one Maxxair fan
Three brand new hanging vinyl cabinets
8 gallon fresh water tank
20lb propane tank

Upgrades:
110 watt flexible solar panel wired to brand new 12v 100Ah Renogy Smart Lithium battery (w/ self-heating function)
Exterior shower w/ on-demand hot water heater
Thule roof rack
Bluetooth radio w/ two built in speakers
Electric Rieco jacks for really easy and quick on/off with the camper
I've also added convenient storage w/ multiple elasticized mesh pockets, magnetic knife holder and paper towel holder

Contact me at mlewkowitz@gmail.com or nine seven o - two 1 o - 34 nine 8

IMG_8135.jpg IMG_2090.jpg IMG_2091.jpg IMG_2093.jpg

#2 Kali

Kali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 November 2022 - 06:52 AM

I personally like these. I think it's a great concept. Great price point too.

#3 mlewkowitz

mlewkowitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:14 AM

Bump, this camper is still available

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users