Photo

[SOLD] New on the lot four wheel camper Hawk rollover ($32,838, SLC UT)

four wheel camper hawk FWC 4WC four-wheel camper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 heavy63

heavy63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 02:16 AM

SOLD

Rare opportunity to get yourself into a brand new 4WC Hawk model! My partner and I ordered this in December 2021 with an expected delivery of March 2023. Life happened and we ended up separating. Neither of us can swing the camper alone and so we are selling our spot. Our loss is your chance to skip the 18 month lead time! We've paid the deposit and and the camper is in the queue at four wheel. You would deal directly with our retailer (Equipt Expedition Outfitters) in Salt Lake City (read: no sketchy internet dealings). Purchase includes installation and the camper ETA is March. The total price is $32,838 (firm).

I've attached the build sheet. Key options are summarized below:

Brand: four wheel camper (4 wheel camper, 4WC)
Model: Hawk
Floor plan: Rollover couch
Fabric: paradigm admiral
Siding: metallic charcoal smooth
Options: Flush mount sink, 130L 2 way fridge, furnace, thermal pack, two fans, yakima tracks.

As I understand it the options are locked in at this point (will confirm with Equipt). Dry weight is around 1350lb, 26 gallons of water weighs 216lbs so total weight, no gear, no people is around 1566lbs.

Really sad to not get a chance to utilize this sweet rig but hopefully it will make someone else happy.

Edited by heavy63, 02 January 2023 - 04:38 AM.

#2 heavy63

heavy63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 02:18 AM

Sorry biffed the attachment on first post Attached File  Cancelled Camper Quote 11.4.22.pdf   125.93K   114 downloads

#3 heavy63

heavy63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 04:37 AM

sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: four wheel camper, hawk, FWC, 4WC, four-wheel camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users