• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jmtruhn

jmtruhn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 09:39 PM

I have the front and side windows that came from a 1988 Hawk camper for sale. They are in good condition and complete with screens and the knobs to open and close them. Hit me up with an offer. I am located in Boise, Idaho. 

#2 Old Crow

Old Crow

Searching....

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationSouth Central PA

Posted 06 February 2023 - 07:53 PM

Welcome to Wander the West!

Are the windows like the ones in this video?  This is an '88 Keystone but I assume they'd be similar.

Also, if you have dimensions that could be helpful to verify fit, particularly for someone with a non-'88 camper with similar-appearing windows.

'01 FWC Hawk shell on a '13 Tundra Double-Cab  + '19 Ford Transit van with Quigley 4x4 option

#3 JohnathanAcevedo

JohnathanAcevedo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 09:53 PM

Hey there! I just stumbled upon your post, and even though it's been a while since you posted it, I wanted to reach out and see if you still have those windows for sale. I'm in the market for some new windows for my older four-wheel camper, and these sound like they could be a great fit. Do you have any pics? Also, just curious, do you know if they would fit a sun shade car? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm new to this forum and still learning the ropes. Anyways, let me know what you're thinking price-wise and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Edited by JohnathanAcevedo, 28 April 2023 - 05:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users