• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Starbrightsteve

Starbrightsteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2023 - 11:32 PM

I’m a newbie and have a lot of questions for new topics. But.. there does not seem to be many folks watching. No one has posted in 2023.

#2 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 10 February 2023 - 12:05 AM

I’m a newbie and have a lot of questions for new topics. But.. there does not seem to be many folks watching. No one has posted in 2023.

First, welcome to WTW!

What are you looking for that you’re not seeing?  Is it specific for a Hallmark or another brand that isn’t as numerous?  Often times system type questions cross lots of boundaries.

I am haunted by waters

#3 Old Crow

Old Crow

Searching....

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationSouth Central PA

Posted 10 February 2023 - 05:13 PM

You can also find a lot of value in older posts.  As you may have seen elsewhere, you can find them more efficiently by using Google Search.

If you include the term "site:wanderthewest.com" in a Google search, that will limit the search to the WTW site.

Example: "site:wanderthewest.com Hallmark furnace" will find all threads with those terms.  If you're into more complex searches you can use Google's more advanced terms... like "site:wanderthewest.com Hallmark furnace OR heater" (but you'll also get water heater info)

The other advice I'd give a newbie would be to click on the "View New Content" button in the Forum area to get a sense of what's here on WTW.  It's on the blue line under the Wanderthewest banner.  Note that you can adjust the time period in the left pane.  If you don't seem to be getting much, adjust the time period to look back further.... as much as a year.

'01 FWC Hawk shell on a '13 Tundra Double-Cab  + '19 Ford Transit van with Quigley 4x4 option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users