Neptune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNV

Posted 17 March 2023 - 12:43 AM

Update (3/25):

Dropped price to $13,000

Got a quote to fix the jack bracket for $500; I don't have much time, but can arrange for the fix for an interested buyer.

Posted on Craigslist because I can't figure out photos on here.  Please email through Craigslist if interested (let me know you came from WTW) - can post questions here.

https://reno.craigsl...7600080770.html

2009 Four Wheel Camper - Eagle

Kills me to see this go. Cruised the Sierra and Nevada deserts with my wife and toddler. Second child has grown us out of the 3 seat-truck and this camper (truck not for sale, nor are children) so moving to something bigger. I've camped in 0 degrees with snow, heater keeps it toasty. It was perfect for the time I had it, but time to pass it along - perfect size for 1, 2, or 2 with a little one.

Put it on the back of a good truck and you can get anywhere. Eagle was the slimmer profile of the Fleet (I believe), doesn't protrude horizontally off the truck as much, so looks better and doesn't require bigger mirrors (feels like a camper shell). This fit my '81 Toyota Pickup, I know it fits Tacomas and the like as well. Previous Owner had a ~05 Tundra, but needed a platform under it to bring the camper over the bed rails.

I've owned it for 2 years, and it has been a blast, luxurious, easy, and never a problem.

Features:
3-Way Dometic Fridge
Propane Heater
2-Burner Stove
Stainless sink with electric water pump
Rear wall steps (ladder)
Thule Roof Tracks + Racks
FWC Thermal Pack
10-gal propane tank
12-gal water tank
4 titan jacks
Water tight, canvas in good shape all around
690 lbs

12v and 120v systems
IOTA power distribution center 12v and 120v
IOTA power converter ( 120v to 12v )
Battery separator to charge camper battery from alternator
12v interior lights
Optima Blue Top Battery
[Was told it was wired for solar but never looked into it]

I have all original documentation (order form, manuals, statement of origin, etc...)

Might be more, ask if there's something I might have missed.

The previous owner shortened the bed dimension to keep the camper functional while someone slept/you don't have to break down the bed to pack up the truck, the bed dimension is 65" wide (perpendicular to camper) x 52" long (parallel to camper). This was preferred by us short folk, but I can convert it back to the original size, I believe 65" wide x ~77" long)

Issues:
It's not new, but its close, there are a couple areas where the wood laminate is chipped or warping (worst is on the back lift support panel in photos).

The rear driver side jack mounting bracket broke off. Previous owner said it was an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing but the camper mostly lived on my truck so it was never an issue. It works with a block of wood on the jack, under the corner, rather than bolting to the mounting bracket (that's how FWC advised improvising).

Let me know if any questions.

Edited by Neptune, 26 March 2023 - 01:06 AM.

#2 Neptune

Neptune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNV

Posted 26 March 2023 - 01:07 AM

Dropped price: $13k

#3 Neptune

Neptune

• Members
  • PipPip