New to me Jeep

craig333

Riley's Human
I picked up a 2003 Jeep TJ. Lifted, lockers, pretty much ready to rock crawl as is. While I'm mostly interested in exploring historical and general outdoor stuff she'll be ready for whatever. I don't know what I'll do with a heater that works and ac. Mostly I wanted a Jeep that I don't have to tow everywhere though it'll get plenty of time behind the truck. Apparently it was trailered before as It wasn't even wired up for towing.

I'm jealous Graig. I've been thinking of going that way also for a comfortable ride but I've invested too much time and love in the old flat fender.

I understand that. I'm not selling the CJ. Too much sentimental value at least for now.

Worked on the Jeep today. Warning. Not for the faint of heart. Sometimes things don't go well.

Drill jammed while drilling a hole for the safety chain. Jammed my finger between the drill and the bumper. Not quite sure how I got it free but this was one of those times I knew a bandaid wasn't good enough. Six stitches in all. I'm a bit drill shy at the moment. Am I getting to that age when I need to put the drill down? Nah, I'll get over it :)

That should heal up nicely. It will be quite sore for a few days. It happens quick, doesn't It? No drilling 'til the stitches are out. Okay? :)

Ouch- that would've had me cussing up a storm!! I worry about something like that whenever I use my "Hole Hawg". Jeep looks so clean and un-molested and already you'll have fond memories of working on it.

Back
Top Bottom