• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BajaB

BajaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 02:09 PM

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my older Four Wheel Camper with a nicer/newer Hawk model. Willing to drive far for the right camper at the right price. Let me know if you hear of anything, thanks!!

Edited by BajaB, 16 April 2024 - 02:10 PM.

#2 hartzke

hartzke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 08:39 PM

Howdy.  I have a 2017 Hawk that's in excellent (nearly like new) condition that I'm considering selling because:

a. I'm getting old and I don't use it as much I should, averaging only a week or two a year; and 

b. I live in southern Wisconsin, and I have to drive 1,000 miles to use it in my preferred venues.

I'm an obsessive owner type who maintains his stuff well.  I built a sturdy, but heavy wooden dolly for the Hawk, so I get wheel it in and out of my garage, where I've stored it for the past seven years.

I was thinking of listing it for sale in the next year or two, but if you're interested, I'll detail its attributes.

#3 BajaB

BajaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 09:22 PM

Thank you for reaching out! I sent you a private message.

#4 BajaB

BajaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2024 - 03:16 PM

Still looking!

#5 BajaB

BajaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2024 - 03:27 PM

I created a wanted add on several FWC Facebook pages and quickly had several great options to choose from. I found the perfect hawk 8 hours away. After a quick 16 hour road trip (totally worth it) she’s in my driveway!

#6 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,671 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 26 April 2024 - 03:43 PM

I created a wanted add on several FWC Facebook pages and quickly had several great options to choose from. I found the perfect hawk 8 hours away. After a quick 16 hour road trip (totally worth it) she’s in my driveway!

Congratulations on the new camper.  We love to see pictures!

I am haunted by waters

#7 CascadiaRogue

CascadiaRogue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSisters, Oregon

Posted 27 April 2024 - 03:21 AM

I have a '22 FWC Hawk listed on this forum, if you are interested and have any questions.  I have someone interested but it's not sold yet.  I am in Sisters, OR.  Will be camping (not in the Hawk) this weekend and may not have coverage.  Will be back Sunday night though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users