#1 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,338 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

All:
My brother was looking for parts and found this, took photos, and gave me an FYI. Opportunity for someone.....
http://www.picknpull...111&ClusterID=3

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo-0017.jpg
  • Photo-0018.jpg

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#2 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,338 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

Two more photos......

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo-0015.jpg
  • Photo-0016.jpg

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#3 billharr

billharr

• Members
  • 2,824 posts
  • LocationStockton CA

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:59 AM

If you can get cheep,have lots of time, and know what you are doing. This could be a great project and you can have a camper just like you want. If you have to pay someone it would be better to look for another.

#4 Overlander

Overlander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIone,CA

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:39 AM

If you can get cheep,have lots of time, and know what you are doing. This could be a great project and you can have a camper just like you want. If you have to pay someone it would be better to look for another.

Man! too bad its not in a little better shape, I would get over there tomorrow!

ken
80 series Toyota but currently in the market.... 05 Dodge Power Wagon that needs a camper. KI6JEO

#5 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,555 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

Unfortunately that is an older model in rough shape so it'd take some work to make it usable on modern stuff.

2022 F350 7.3L; family trailer at the moment and some aluminum stuck together to eventually form another truck camper

#6 Brandon

Brandon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

ok, not knowing much about these I looked up the hawk which says for a full size shortbed but that is not a full size..

So were they different sizes for the older ones?

#7 BSS

BSS

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationState of Jefferson

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:35 AM

I'm pretty sure the older f/s (70's, 80's) trucks had fatter wheel wells and less clearance in between than they do now so the bottom floor sections were built narrower than they are these days.

#8 Brandon

Brandon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:53 AM

well I went and looked at it today, pretty trashed, soaked and actually had crap in it.. literally..

Still, they want $230 and it has a heater, water containment, sink, doors, windows, etc. Could be a project. So... first off "dibs"

I am heading over with a trailer in the morning, if I can somehow get it on there (bringing a little cash to con some fellow pnp'ers to help me) I will have it home tomorrow..

Front over the cab is bent down, inside is trashed, etc. I have a dodge dakota and it looks kind of heavy but I'll give it a shot. I figure if I clean it up worst case I sell it for what I bought it for..

So... if anyone is local come on out and give me a hand :)

#9 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:04 PM

Whats local?

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#10 Brandon

Brandon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

well it is raining now so I might hold off till sometime over the weekend. Local is anyone close enough to drive to antelope, ca :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users