#12 Freelheeler

Freelheeler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationGardiner, MT

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

still haven't got pics of the camper on the tundra but it fits like a glove and rides great (w/ airbags at 35-40). pulled the snowmobile trailer and camper out this weekend and it was great, forgot to shut the rear door in the parking lot while i was backing to park and nearly ripped it off the hing luckily NO damage.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00515.jpg
  • DSC00516.jpg
  • DSC00520.jpg
  • DSC00522.jpg

#13 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

still haven't got pics of the camper on the tundra but it fits like a glove and rides great (w/ airbags at 35-40). pulled the snowmobile trailer and camper out this weekend and it was great, forgot to shut the rear door in the parking lot while i was backing to park and nearly ripped it off the hing luckily NO damage.

Looks great. Congrats

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#14 Skeeter

Skeeter

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationWA and AZ

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:16 PM

Nice setup, I like the way the jacks are mounted on the rear. What year is it? -joel
"Can you skin grizz pilgrim?" -Bear Claw - 03' Tacoma, 97' Ranger II

#15 Freelheeler

Freelheeler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationGardiner, MT

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

92'
at first i thought the rear jack location were cool, however i'm in the process of extending the brackets on the jacks so i can back under the thing (including tailgate) with a bit more ease. figure the tailgate will be nice for a seat and helpful in loading dogs.

...i'm going to start a new topic to discuss mods

#16 Silvertip47

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

Lucky Dog. Lucky Dog. Lucky Dog!!!! B)

Congrats on your find!!!
2011 F250 SCAB 6.2 gas 373 FX4 Lariat 4" Lift 35" Toyos 16.5 Warn Locked & Loaded 2007 SunLite

#17 Freelheeler

Freelheeler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationGardiner, MT

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thanks
Yeah i can finally take a breathe, now that the camper is home... This is the camper for sale in Bend Oregon, the guy was looking to trade for a BMW moto bike but after about a month he finally answered emails about selling it out right. I just got home after being gone for the weekend skiing and there was his email, i replied and less than a minute later he calls and we're discussing details, TIMING. He's a solid guy, and did me right by not selling it out from under me, he had multiple offers after we started in, plus he held onto it till we could get out there the following Friday.

It was a scramble and stressful, but my wife and i were ready to pull the trigger, almost ordered a new one the week before, but waited. I got lucky but was pretty aggressive checking craigslist, ebay, etc and following up with multiple phone calls and emails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users