Fitwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:43 AM

Hey - I'll buy you a burger and you can give me a tour of that bad boy :D

This time I will buy the beer too! I have to get the TorkLifts on, (you will laugh when you see the Home Depot Turnbuckles I used on the Broadies to get it home), and get the DMV to give me it's tax/license blessing.

Thanks again DirtyDog for the excellent coaching you provided.

Next up (after license, title and TorlLifts) will be to weigh it loaded down.

:o

But Shady Dog loves it no matter what it weighs.

Attached Thumbnails

• Outfitter Caribou 8 in Colorado Mountains 008.JPG

2009 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 4x4 2009 River Hawk 190XL, Evinrude E-Tech 115 2007 Outfitter Caribou 8 Yukon Next

#13 davinski

davinski

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:34 AM

Nice rig. Always good to have a reliable camper. Now, gotta get it ready to get out. No fun being in the driveway when the summer season is here. Congrats and welcome to the club.....

Now, I am gonna have to get you central Oregon folk to tell me where to go. Had a great time over, around, and above the Alvord dry lake. Coool. Gotta make it the the wildlife refuge down there. Where else closer to where you guys are (and closer to me!)

Dave in Seattle

#14 Fitwon

Fitwon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:30 AM

Nice rig. Always good to have a reliable camper. Now, gotta get it ready to get out. No fun being in the driveway when the summer season is here. Congrats and welcome to the club.....

Now, I am gonna have to get you central Oregon folk to tell me where to go. Had a great time over, around, and above the Alvord dry lake. Coool. Gotta make it the the wildlife refuge down there. Where else closer to where you guys are (and closer to me!)

Dave in Seattle

When you come to Central Oregon, use my chalet as your base camp. I am 66 miles North of Crater Lake National Park and 13 miles SW of SunRiver and 24 miles SW of Bend.

Best to ya.

Attached Thumbnails

• Outfitter Caribou 8 in Colorado Mountains 005.JPG

2009 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 4x4 2009 River Hawk 190XL, Evinrude E-Tech 115 2007 Outfitter Caribou 8 Yukon Next

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users