Tiffany

TDawg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBend, OR

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

Helloooooo Wanderers!

We cranked out some great mountainous regions this week! And I see some of you have already started adding comments and photos! That's awesome! Here's the latest added to WTW:

Central Oregon Cascades / Cascade Lakes
Ruby Mountains of Nevada

A beautiful sunny day here in Oregon, and I'm watching the snow melt off Mount Bachelor as we speak! Hope your skies bring you amazing vistas this weekend!

~TDawg

My photo pic of the week, Devils Tower, because basalt is such a cool rock and has created some amazing "Nature Playgrounds" :):

Posted Image

Photo by ski3pin

#2 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

T-Dawg, I'm happy to see you put the Ruby Mountains of Nevada up. Anybody driving across Nevada on I-80 should get off and explore around there! Big mountains, cool streams, warm springs, glacial tarns, playa lakes, great hiking and good camping.

What could be better?

Stew

2007 Custom All Terrain Camper Panther Shell on 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 in SE CO

#3 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,321 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

Wow, TDawg's photo of the week! Thanks for the honor.

Stew's right on about the Ruby and East Humboldts in Nevada. Some places are busy but still well worth a visit. And, there are places where you can really disappear into. Put 'em on your lists!

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users