20 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:52 AM

Registering for a WTW account now requires the difficult task of emailing me for an account. It seems that the process infuriates a small handful of individuals. So if you are selling something you may want to consider adding contact information that can be accessed by non-members (like a phone number).

#2 M1010 Mike

M1010 Mike

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:19 AM

Good info. Never thought about WTW being much different than many other forums regarding registration. I added email contact info but instead of using the @ and . in the address, I used (at) and (dot) as a replacement. This should help keep autobot spam programs at bay.

1984 Chevy M1010 Ambulance - Desert Turtle Build Thread
Sold: Build Thread on American Adventurist Dodge Ram and FWC Build

#3 Mick

Mick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAptos, Ca

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Registering for a WTW account now requires the difficult task of emailing me for an account. It seems that the process infuriates a small handful of individuals. So if you are selling something you may want to consider adding contact information that can be accessed by non-members (like a phone number).

So what do I need to do to post?

Mick

#4 Mark W. Ingalls

Mark W. Ingalls

• Members
  • 1,248 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

So what do I need to do to post?

Mick

Now that you've registered, just create your own new post in the gear exchange forum.

#5 Zak

Zak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

What do i need to do to post? I'm trying to track down a used fwc somewhere remotely close to MT and would like to post my need in the gear exchange forum. Please help!

#6 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

What do i need to do to post? I'm trying to track down a used fwc somewhere remotely close to MT and would like to post my need in the gear exchange forum. Please help!

Just click on start new topic, title it along the lines of looking for FWC, and compose your post. I always like "Preview Post" to see how it looks and try to catch my stupid mistakes. :blink:

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#7 MarkBC

MarkBC

The Weatherman

• Site Team
  • 6,592 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

(I see that ski3pin already provided help while I was composing my answer...but I'll post it anyway):

Zak -
  • Go to the Gear Exchange subforum
  • Click on Start New Topic

• Posted Image
  • Enter a title and whatever you want to say in the body.
  • Wait for the responses to pour in! :)

FWC Hawk (2005) on a Ford F250 Supercab, 6.8L V10 gas (2000)

#8 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

P.S. Your best bet is to just watch the used FWC alert thread pinned in the FWC forum and be ready to jump on something. Its a sellers market so sellers don't really go looking for "wanted" posts, they don't need to.
2003 Dodge 1500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto w/ ride rite air springs and 1999(2000?) Hawk

2007 Dodge 2500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto and slowly progressing build.

FYI: I've got a bunch of extra 14ga wire in red and black. Its a thick jacket 41strand wire (likely MTW wire) verse typical 19strand automotive wire. It has good flexibility but factor in the thick jacket. I'll ship out 100' coils for $18 (I can go 50' of ea for that too) if anyone is in need of wire.

#9 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

P.S. Your best bet is to just watch the used FWC alert thread pinned in the FWC forum and be ready to jump on something. Its a sellers market so sellers don't really go looking for "wanted" posts, they don't need to.

Thanks for providing probably the best advice!

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#10 nathan

nathan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

mark b.c. are you in canada? i've been hunting for a hawk in canada. nathan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users