Final Leg, ME. to MT.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

Hey all, well the trip is almost over, sorry about not posting much but I will put together a complete thread when we get home. In N. IL. right now, talk about rain! The FWC has held up great...anyway, not to much time to write but thought I would ask..., any suggestions on camping, relatively close to the interstate (want to make it back to MT. by Sunday), somewhere in western MN., or eastern to mid ND.? We will have one night of camping on our way back to MT. and would like to make the last one a good one. We are about 10 hrs from Fargo, ND right now. Long story short, its been a great trip! Awesome weather on the East coast, trucks runnin' great and camper is everything we've hope for...been getting great mpg in the flat country too! Anyway, any thoughts would be great...cheers to all!

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#2 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Glad you had a fun and safe trip Erod. Looking forward to some reports :D

#3 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members