2233 replies to this topic

#1391 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,335 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:54 PM

Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience. There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter...snowing and quite cold... and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It was a day trip (no overnight).
They were strangers, after all, and had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon. They were driving back down the mountain when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had
that extra latte !! They were about an hour away from anywhere with a restroom and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while.

Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the road, or it would
be the front seat of his car. They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself. Her
companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and
refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.

Upon finishing, however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against
the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem, due to the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she answered her date's concerns about' what is taking so long' with a reply that indeed, she was
'freezing her butt off' and in need of some assistance! He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too got the giggles and when they finally managed to
compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem.

Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first
place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down. Or perhaps that should be 'pants down'. And you thought your first date was embarrassing.

Oh, and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was sitting next to her on the Leno show.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#1392 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,293 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 19 March 2020 - 07:51 PM

What a story.

Thanks

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#1393 cwdtmmrs

cwdtmmrs

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:52 PM

After being unable to buy toilet paper last week, I decided that I would simply go without and just crust up. Since then, the 6 foot and social distancing rules seem to have taken care of themselves.

CWDT

#1394 Vic Harder

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric

• Site Team
  • 4,959 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:48 PM

Here's a few Covid19 related ones... 

daily TP
dont trust You
flower arrangement
rescue Dog
booze
panic room

#1395 K6ON

K6ON

Old & Soft

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:22 PM

travel plans.jpg

2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD QC 4X4, *1996 FWC/ATC hybrid* *2021.5 GeoPro 19FBS*  "If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.  Because you read this in English, Thank a Vet."

#1396 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:23 PM

Thanks Vic.A little humor helps these days.

Stay healthy.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#1397 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,584 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 21 March 2020 - 08:05 PM

From the interwebs...  and cleaned up a bit...

My neighborhood supermarket was out of hand soap and toilet paper so I thought, phoey, and bought dryer sheets and fabric softener.

Now my 57 yr old behind smells like mountain air, and is completely wrinkle free. And I can catch lightening bolts with my bare hands.

I am haunted by waters

#1398 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 08:22 PM

From the interwebs...  and cleaned up a bit...

My neighborhood supermarket was out of hand soap and toilet paper so I thought, phoey, and bought dryer sheets and fabric softener.

Now my 57 yr old behind smells like mountain air, and is completely wrinkle free. And I can catch lightening bolts with my bare hands.

If only.

What ever it takes to get through.

Frank

#1399 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,584 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:59 PM

Sign in book store

Apocalyptic Science Fiction section moved to Current Events

I am haunted by waters

#1400 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:27 PM

Sign in book store

Apocalyptic Science Fiction section moved to Current Events

Boy isn't that a true sign of the times.

Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users