2228 replies to this topic

#1471 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:40 AM

And think ahead to 2033 and all the Quaranteen jokes we'll be telling.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#1472 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • LocationCarson City, NV

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:05 PM

My Gal was cleaning out some stuff and left this for me.

The Husband Store

The Husband Store A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

"You may visit the store ONLY ONCE~ There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

"So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The second-floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third-floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. “Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. “OH, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!

"Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

A new wives store opened across the street. The first floor has wives that love sex. The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#1473 Vic Harder

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric

• Site Team
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 30 May 2020 - 01:23 AM

good one Patrick!

#1474 ntsqd

ntsqd

Custom User Title

• Members
  • 2,881 posts
  • LocationNorth So.CA

Posted 30 May 2020 - 03:18 AM

Thinking of starting a line of Braille horror novels

You can really feel the suspense

blatantly stolen form another forum.

Edited by ntsqd, 30 May 2020 - 03:18 AM.

Thom

Where does that road go?

#1475 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 11:18 PM

Julie and I are rolling on the floor! Thank you. :)

My Gal was cleaning out some stuff and left this for me.

The Husband Store

The Husband Store A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

"You may visit the store ONLY ONCE~ There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

"So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The second-floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third-floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. “Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. “OH, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!

"Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

A new wives store opened across the street. The first floor has wives that love sex. The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

good one Patrick!

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#1476 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:29 AM

I've been washing my hands so much lately that I just found an old girlfriend's phone number.

#1477 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,283 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:57 PM

Oops,keep on washing.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#1478 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,572 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 15 June 2020 - 01:53 PM

I’ve decided to sell our vacuum cleaner.

It’s just gathering dust.

I am haunted by waters

#1479 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 05:50 PM

After digging to a depth of 10 feet last year outside Buffalo, New York, scientists found traces of copper cable dating back 100 years. They came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that followed, a Los Angeles, California archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet somewhere just outside Oceanside.  Shortly afterward, a story in the LA Times read, "California archaeologists, reporting a finding of 200 year old copper cable, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers.

One week later, a local newspaper in Green Bay, Wisconsin reported, "After digging 30 feet deep in his pasture near the community of Sobieski, Wisconsin, Ole Olson, a heck of an engineer and a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Ole has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Wisconsin had already gone wireless."

Just makes a person proud to be from Wisconsin .

#1480 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,572 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 22 June 2020 - 11:59 PM

Recently seen on the interwebs.

”If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss, what does smoking marijuana do?”

I am haunted by waters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users