justbecause

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 PM

FWC Falcon in Boston area

https://boston.craig...7235022827.html

FWC Falcon $10,000 Boston, MA

That's more than I want to pay, and more expensive than the last one I didn't jump on that I have started to regret letting go... It's only the 2nd time I've seen a falcon in the several years I've been looking.

#3902 thebryzknees

thebryzknees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Years!?!? Shoot, just started and was feeling hopeful to find one (or similar) by the start of our trip on Jan 1

That's more than I want to pay, and more expensive than the last one I didn't jump on that I have started to regret letting go... It's only the 2nd time I've seen a falcon in the several years I've been looking.

#3903 justbecause

justbecause

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Years!?!? Shoot, just started and was feeling hopeful to find one (or similar) by the start of our trip on Jan 1

Those true little guys are very rare. I'm not interested in a swift, even the shell is too heavy for my vehicles gvwr. If you don't care about gvwr there are many more options.

#3904 thebryzknees

thebryzknees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted Today, 12:28 AM

Those true little guys are very rare. I'm not interested in a swift, even the shell is too heavy for my vehicles gvwr. If you don't care about gvwr there are many more options.

Thanks for the intel. Our GWVR (payload) goes up to 1500 on our Dodge akoa quad cab... don't really want to test it, but feeling a bit discouraged now. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

stclair, skampers