32 replies to this topic

#1 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm no longer getting email notifications when post are made to threads I'm following.  Is this only me or has this helpful feature broken or been disabled? 

Also, yesterday, I had problems up-loading posts and posting to the personal messenger.   Did others also have these issues? 

Stew

2007 Custom All Terrain Camper Panther Shell on 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 in SE CO

#2 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

Just now while posting the above, my screen locked up after pushing the post button.  Maybe Firefox is having problems with the WtW site.  Anybody else have issues out there?

Stew

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,584 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Stew, same here on Safari. Both my iPad and iMac. Haven't tried FireWeasel.

I reselect WTW from the bookmark, and the post is there. Noticed it yesterday. Seems to post ok when editing.

Edited by Wandering Sagebrush, 21 December 2013 - 04:37 PM.

I am haunted by waters

#4 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,333 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

Ted and I have been having these same problems. There have been duplicate posts showing up in the forums. The admin folks have been notified and also provided a link to this thread. Let's see if we get a report back.

Anyone else having recent problems? Let us know.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#5 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

I just sent a PM to one of the admin folks. Froze up and I don't know if it went through. The conversation is not in my messager box. Also, I find I cannot reply to any of my conversations.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#6 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Ted and I have been having these same problems. There have been duplicate posts showing up in the forums. The admin folks have been notified and also provided a link to this thread. Let's see if we get a report back.

Anyone else having recent problems? Let us know.

I had a lock up after sending a PM.  As W.S. says, the posts to threads show up later, but I don't know if the PMs make it through.  Smoke, did you get my message? 

Stew

#7 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

I just sent a PM to one of the admin folks. Froze up and I don't know if it went through. The conversation is not in my messager box. Also, I find I cannot reply to any of my conversations.

Ditto!

Stew

#8 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

What about eMail notifications?  Anybody getting them?

Stew

#9 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

I noticed a new PM I was sent in my messenger that I did not receive an email notification about. I have sent a direct email to our admin contact as a backup.  Ten bucks says when I click "post" it freezes up...............................................

#10 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

I noticed a new PM I was sent in my messenger that I did not receive an email notification about. I have sent a direct email to our admin contact as a backup.  Ten bucks says when I click "post" it freezes up...............................................

I received duplicate PMs this morning that I didn't receive notifications about and I am also forbidden to respond to them.  I think two other PMs I initiated were not received by the other party. 

Stew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users