Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Camping Rally at Meadow Lake October 10-12.

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#21 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Ted - Please add us to the list . . . . arrive Friday afternoon.  Thanks - Richard

Will do. Marty will be there but glad to see an ATC camper in the mix.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#22 mynxd

mynxd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWest Vancouver, BC

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

Please add us to the list - not sure of arrival date yet.

Thanks, Grant

2010 Siverado 4x4, 2012 ATC Ocelot

#23 Bosque Bill

Bosque Bill

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

I would love to come and meet some of the cool people I've interacted with on this forum. However, it is definitely not in my backyard. I'll need to wait until closer to the time to see how things shake out. 

"I'm not an expert; I'm an enthusiast!" - New Mexico, U.S.A - The Land of Enchantment

http://bosquebill.blogspot.com My Travel Blog

http://www.bosquebill.com My New Mexico Website

2013 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5 V6 4x4 - 2013 FWC Fleet

#24 K6ON

K6ON

Old & Soft

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

This looks like one not to miss, I'll be there.

2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD QC 4X4, *1996 FWC/ATC hybrid* *2021.5 GeoPro 19FBS*  "If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.  Because you read this in English, Thank a Vet."

#25 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

I stopped running fordyce because it was just too hard on my rig. I may bring the Jeep anyway, well see.

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#26 clikrf8

clikrf8

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

Just noticed that new topic has been started. Just reconfirming that hubby, dog and I will attend. It will be on the first leg of our fall trip to AZ and UT
Thanks for setting this up. We are looking forward to meeting all you cool folks. I know there is a lot of know how and fun packed into this site.
2008 Ford F250 diesel 4x4 off road pkg 2013 Hallmark Ute http://www.clikrf8images.com/ http://clikrf8.wordp...com/2010/09/01/

#27 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

Bob, happy to add you to the list. clikrf8, I saw your post on the other thread and put you on the list here. But looks like you won't get the furthest traveled award - mynxd might best you by a bit. Bill, we'll save a spot for you even if it is last minute. And Craig, I figured you would have the jeep. Donna offers to watch the pup while you are wheeling. Good luck getting her to give her back, though.

FYI in case anyone is interested... We will be doing a recon trip to Meadow Lake the weekend of July 12th. Since this location was suggested by fishmore and I've never been there, thought it might be a good idea to get a feel for the area, find a few options for gathering sights, etc. If anyone else wants to join us that would be great. I really have no idea at this point where we will be on the lake, and won't until we arrive. Possibly in the campground but we prefer to boondock. We plan to get there early afternoon Friday.

#28 LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:13 AM

Hey Ted, It's a long way from Tucson but put me on the list.

2017 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad / 2014 ATC Bobcat / Tucson,Az

#29 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

Lawnmowerman, haven't seen you since the original WTW rally to death Valley. All the way from Tucson? Wow. You are on the list.

#30 Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1

• Members
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationNE Calif/NW Nev

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

Wow, seems like the world is coming; my only problem before of not committing so far,  was that's when I usually head to the coast for a couple of weeks at that time every year, but this is so close to me, I could hit it on the way over or on the way back, so put me and "Bob"  on the list too!  Just may take you up on that July run Ted--now that long last my new frig is in, one short break in trip this week and I'll be ready  for some new "adventures", besides "Bob" is bored with staying in Susanville for the last three weeks!

Smoke :P

Edited by Smokecreek1, 23 June 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Smokecreek1:99F1504x4with05Granby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users