• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:47 PM

I ordered a Granby yesterday at the Outdoor Show in Pomona Ca. Can't wait to go camping. It should be ready just in time for summer. I got the extended cab over , roof rack, awning, rear wall steps, 3 cf refer, outside shower, battery, screen door, jacks, driver side window,second roof vent, and a few other options.
I talked to Tom the owner, and he told me about the new Keystone model that will have a inside shower and toilet. It will have a 9' floor, a cassette type toilet, and the shower will drain to an outside hose bib like the sink.No holding tanks.Other wise the floor plan will be like the Granby with the head in the right rear of the camper.

#2 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

Congrats on your purchase Mike. What kind of truck do you have?

#3 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

Thanks DirtyDog,

I have an 05 Dodge 2500 CTD 4X4 SLT, Long bed Extra Cab. I like to go just a little further with the 4X4 to get away from the California crowds.As discussed in another thread the Sportsmobile 4X4 van would be nice but expensive. So we got the Dodge, easier to rationalize. I like the longer range the diesel gives me, almost 500 miles on a tank. I also followed the Turtle Expedition in Four Wheeler Magazine and thought that was pretty cool. Though I'm not ready for the third world yet.

#4 OutbacKamper

OutbacKamper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationKelowna, BC, Canada

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:46 AM

I talked to Tom the owner, and he told me about the new Keystone model that will have a inside shower and toilet. It will have a 9' floor, a cassette type toilet, and the shower will drain to an outside hose bib like the sink.No holding tanks.Other wise the floor plan will be like the Granby with the head in the right rear of the camper.

Here are some pics, although they don't seem to show a shower:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cheers
Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users