• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

I finaly picked up my new Granby . I ordered it last February and picked it up at the Woodland Ca. factory last week. I'm stocking it with all the"stuff" I'll need and then it's off to the eastern Sierras' for the shake down . I'll post the pic's when I figure out how to do it . Any tips on how to post pics would be helpfull, as I'm a computer illiterate.

#2 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

Have fun Mike. I just got back from Montana De Oro and had a great time with the "new" camper. I could also use some help on pic posting.
Jay

#3 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:16 PM

I resized these and deleted our posts about the images to clean up the thread a bit.

Looks great mike. I really like the look of the campers on a white truck. How new is your truck?

Attached Thumbnails

• mikes1.jpg

#4 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

Another....

Attached Thumbnails

• mikes2.jpg

#5 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:19 PM

Have fun Mike. I just got back from Montana De Oro and had a great time with the "new" camper. I could also use some help on pic posting.
Jay

I'm going to research some online tools for resizing and optimizing images. I'll post some info when I find something.

#6 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:03 PM

The truck was bought new in May '05. When I was shopping for the truck I was keeping in mind how it would look with the camper on it.That's why I picked this truck with the silver two tone on white.
On a side note when FWC was installing the camper there was a guy doing some video work for FWC. He took some footage of my truck, so it may be in a FWC video or commercial. This could be my big break into show biz!;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users