• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cayuse

Cayuse

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:27 AM

I have a couple weeks in October that I will be taking off.  The original plan was to make it a climbing trip with a bit of hiking but my climbing partner blew her knee out wakeboarding so a little bit of hiking is about all we're hoping for at this point if she can even get the time off work.

One fixed part of the trip is that I have a permit for The Wave about half way through so I or we will be down at House Rock Rd. at the Wire Pass trailhead for that.  Beyond that I'm looking for some suggestions.  My normal route south would be to head to Antelope Island the first night and then start exploring from there but thinking I may want to do something different this time, Sheldon Wildlike Refuge looks like a possibility and maybe doing Skutumpah Road as part of the trip would be another option.  Could also consider a swing over to Death Valley at some point either going down or coming back up as I have never been there.  So I'm open to suggestions and anxious to hear what you've got!

Of course if she can't get the time off work and/or her knee prevents her travelling then I will be solo and probably trying to meet up with climbers at different areas along the way.

2002 Grandby, 2008 Tundra Double Cab
Off Road Utility Trailer
Not enough time to go exploring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users