#1 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:30 AM

Ok,

are we still looking at the last weekend in April or ?? , as I have to start begging for some time off :( What do you think Jon ?? I'm getting hungery for some hog. :D

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#2 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:46 AM

It's the last weekend in April, and if the weather knocks us out, the we go for the next weekend. Come up with a way to let me know how many people and trucks. I've been busy lately, so I'm not around as much as usual. My neighbor put up a fence while I was gone this weekend, so I see he's gettin' ready. S%$ew him it's on.
"I WANT TO DIE IN MY SLEEP LIKE MY GRANDFATHER, NOT SCREAMING IN TERROR LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS CAR''

#3 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

Yeeeee Haaaaaa :eek:

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#4 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPortland OR

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:25 AM

We're 50% go, %50 no go, but working real hard on the go part, so I'll keep you posted. The lost coast is one of our favorite destinations and a pig fest too boot, how can we not. The last time we went to a pig fest, "Dirty Ted", 30 years ago, hosted it. Dirty Ted was a ceramicist, who was so last minute that he had to put "do not touch - too hot" signs on some of his work in his exhibitions.

2015 Fleet on 2019 Ranger

#5 Barko1

Barko1

• Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • LocationSouthern Appalachians

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:33 AM

Last weekend in April, like the 25th. I have plans to head to Alaska in early May but I could more my plans ahead, working on my post count:)
Granby on an F250 in S. NM

#6 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:40 AM

None of this 50/50 maybe yes maybe no BS, I'm going to start a thread in the Private Forum, when you KNOW you're coming put your name and no. of people coming, don't do this until you know for sure. Thanks Jon
"I WANT TO DIE IN MY SLEEP LIKE MY GRANDFATHER, NOT SCREAMING IN TERROR LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS CAR''

#7 zonker

zonker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationWillamette Valley, OR

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

So where on the "Lost Coast" is the Hog Festivities taking place? Just need to figure out time and miles to make sure we can pull it off! We are leaving for a short one week vacation the Friday after and we want to do both. So let me know where we will be headed to and then I can give "No BS" "Non-Iffy" response.
Zonker 2004 FWC Hawk 2006 Fiat/Dodge w/QC and 5.9 Cummins

#8 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:29 AM

So where on the "Lost Coast" is the Hog Festivities taking place? Just need to figure out time and miles to make sure we can pull it off! We are leaving for a short one week vacation the Friday after and we want to do both. So let me know where we will be headed to and then I can give "No BS" "Non-Iffy" response.

You're coming to Whitethorn, I'll draw up a map and post it in the Private Forum in the next couple of days.

#9 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:40 AM

LOL..... these "towns" in the Lost Coast area are only found on hand-drawn maps from locals. It's THAT wild out there.

#10 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:01 AM

LOL..... these "towns" in the Lost Coast area are only found on hand-drawn maps from locals. It's THAT wild out there.

Well, a lot of this place is still uncharted territory, a place, where at certain times of the year you don't want to wander off in the woods, especially since the Mexican Cartels have moved in, if you can believe it. One of the reasons why I question the billions we spend on "HOME LAND SECURITY", at any rate we're safe where I am, I've got really BIG dogs, and a really BIG gun, and they don't like either one, come on, it's the LOST COAST, part of the world famous "EMERALD TRIANGLE"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users