Got a new project delivered. Not sure what year though?
Got it delivered on Saturday and stripped down Sunday! Had a sink and stove, but did not see a furnace.
I am thinking to do the following and appreciate any advice for this build:
- Make it a shell that rest on the truck's bed rails
- Chop the frame so that the base is 6.5' to fit my truck (cabover nub will go full size)
- Chop most of the back wall so that I can make a hatch opening and keep my tailgate
- Fabricate Jack Brackets
- New Canvas
- Will incorporate solar and quick release appliances ran from LiPo (i.e. fridge)
- Not sure on lift mech, probably will avoid re-making panels.
- Not sure on windows, but will update these too
- Not sure on skin, but love FWC's Silver Spur look and Project M diamond plate
- Not sure about interior on this one