Camper has been sold! Truck is still available.
Hi there! I'm a long time watcher but non-contributor to this forum. I'm looking to sell my rig and think some members of this forum would be interested! The rig is a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 V6 TRD Offroad double cab with a custom built 2017 Fourwheel Camper Swift shell.
Here's a link to the CL posting with more photos: https://sfbay.craigs...7106559228.html
- I’m the 1st owner. Purchased new in 2013.
- Miles: 105,XXX
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- TRD Off Road Packing with locking rear diff, downhill speed control
- Tow package including auxiliary transmission cooler
- Color: Pyrite Mica
- Bilstein 8112 on all corners (less-than 5,000 miles)
- Total Chaos UCA
- MOOG LCA
- Custom progressive leaf pack by Deaver Offroad - 2-inch lift - This is so the truck handles at it's best with the camper in and out of the bed.
- Firestone Ride Rite airbags with Dakar cradles
- NEW BFGoodright All-Terrain T/A KO2 285/75r16 (< 500 miles, not in photos)
- Silver Spur exterior package
- Fan-tastic roof fan plus vent (great for circulating air!)
- Yakima roof tracks and rack
- Thermal Pack (I’ve camped comfortably down to 15F)
- Single deep-cycle battery
- Furnace System w/ 2x 10lb propane tanks
- 13 gallon water tank with external fill port
- Electric water pump
- Fold down Sink (not in photos – I am taking some new photos now and will update)
- Internal cabinetry and oak counter tops
- 12v Outlet & USB Ports
- Screen Door
- New-style 1 piece aluminum roof
- New-style rounded rear door
- Aluminum Jack Brackets (Upgrade over painted steel)
- Reico Titan Mechanical Camper Jacks (4 corner)
- Yakima Tracks with crossbars on roof
- Dovetail Greystone Fabric Interior
- King Bed Slide-out for the Cab-over Bed
Odds and ends
- Will also include a SoftTopper for when you don’t have the camper in.
- There is some corrosion due to a staple behind the front panel on the camper. This is something covered under warranty and I have a scheduled date (4/29 pending shelter-in-place) to have this repaired by FWC.
- The front windshield has a crack on the passenger side. It happened a few years ago and hasn’t spread. Since it’s on the passenger side I never see it so have left it.
- The tailgate has a small dent and some scratches
- We have a short-haired dog that has deposited a bunch of hair in the truck. The truck has been detailed and they got most of it out, but there are a few stragglers here and there.
Asking price: $49,500
I'd prefer to sell as a package, since there are some modifications to the truck specifically to haul the camper (custom progressive leaf pack and firestone riderite airbags with cradles), but if you're interested in just the camper, I'd be willing to sell it for $19,000 and the truck with all upgrades and softtopper for $31,000
I realize that now is a bit of an odd time to post due to shelter-in-place orders. I wanted to get these out there though and, if you're interested, let's discuss timing and possible holding deposit and we can figure out a safe way/time to meet.
Edited by TroutChaser, 15 April 2020 - 08:13 PM.