• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,555 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

I think I see some Pliny the Elder in your future.

I drooled a bit reading that... :D

2022 F350 7.3L; family trailer at the moment and some aluminum stuck together to eventually form another truck camper

#52 Alaskan Snowbirds

Alaskan Snowbirds

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationJuneau, Alaska

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

Dog,

I keep checking the propane thread to see how the new tank etc. worked out but no word. How'd it go?

'birds
Duane & Susan 2007 Dodge 2500 4X4 Hemi - 2008 FWC Grandby

#53 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

Dog,

I keep checking the propane thread to see how the new tank etc. worked out but no word. How'd it go?

'birds

We had great weather so the furnace wasn't used at all. Propane flowed fine to the stove with the new tank, but it worked with my BBQ tank fine too so I was expecting it to work. The real problem is that the propane seems to quit working right when I need it the most - when its freezing outside and I need to use the furnace. An intermittent problem like this is only going to be deemed resolved after extended use with no problems. All I can say is "inconclusive".

#54 Alaskan Snowbirds

Alaskan Snowbirds

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationJuneau, Alaska

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

...An intermittent problem like this is only going to be deemed resolved after extended use with no problems...

Dog,

Sounds right.

Thanks,
'birds
Duane & Susan 2007 Dodge 2500 4X4 Hemi - 2008 FWC Grandby

#55 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,338 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Great to read this old trip report on a rainy Sunday morning - yeah should be snowin" - looked like a lot of fun and added more places to our list.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users