Southwest Utah / Zion National Park May 2009

Allways like Utah....Been up Angles Landing many times and here is a view that you may not have wanted to stop and shoot. Thanks for the views and stories.......

Attachments

• Zion Angel Landing v.jpg
    Zion Angel Landing v.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 359
Allways like Utah....Been up Angles Landing many times and here is a view that you may not have wanted to stop and shoot. Thanks for the views and stories.......

One of these days I'm gonna have to get around to climbing some of those walls. :thumb:

Aaron ...

Those pics are just awesome. Looks like you and the GF had a great time :thumb::thumb: Zion and S. Utah have been on my wish list for some time. Thanks for sharing.

I think I saw you on one of those highways in Utah on my way back home last Saturday. somehere between Salt Lake and Moab area between 10 and noonish? was that you? heading south.

Wow. Just wow...

That's a landslide of excellence. Camper, bikes, Utah, a camera... Beautiful photos, including some parts of the park that I haven't seen.

Nice point of view. :thumb:

What a marvelous trip report DD!!!

So many very outstanding shots. Thanks for sharing them. I you twisted my arm and made me select my favorite, it's the one below. Gorgeous shot and composition.

More Thunder Mountain Trail:
picture.php

P.S. Hope you got to drive the tunnel.

Yes I did - amazing thing that tunnel!

Awesome Pics, but did Megan approve the first one? When my wife and I looked at these, she said " I would be so pissed at you if you did that to me".
Ha Ha, good for you.

I live in a constant state of in-trouble.

I think that was the spot where I was swallowing my vomit.

I think I saw you on one of those highways in Utah on my way back home last Saturday. somehere between Salt Lake and Moab area between 10 and noonish? was that you? heading south.

Not me, we didn't travel that road this time around.

Wow. Just wow...

Now I see why you spend so much time in Utah :)

What a marvelous trip report DD!!!

So many very outstanding shots. Thanks for sharing them. I you twisted my arm and made me select my favorite, it's the one below. Gorgeous shot and composition.

I like that shot too :)

First - the cast of Characters. Megan, Aaron, and the new official WTW trip brew: Stone Brewing (thanks Ted)

Sure, blame me for your vice. Like I'm a pusher or something. Fine, I'll play along. How about something stronger, more expensive, and harder to get. I think I see some Pliny the Elder in your future. See you in Colorado, DD.;)

BTW, nice trip and report. You are killing me with all the road time you're getting.

You are killing me with all the road time you're getting.

Yeah I am kinda rockin' it in that department :D

Dog,

I keep checking the propane thread to see how the new tank etc. worked out but no word. How'd it go?

'birds

We had great weather so the furnace wasn't used at all. Propane flowed fine to the stove with the new tank, but it worked with my BBQ tank fine too so I was expecting it to work. The real problem is that the propane seems to quit working right when I need it the most - when its freezing outside and I need to use the furnace. An intermittent problem like this is only going to be deemed resolved after extended use with no problems. All I can say is "inconclusive".

Great to read this old trip report on a rainy Sunday morning - yeah should be snowin" - looked like a lot of fun and added more places to our list.

Back
Top Bottom