ATC Bobcat for sale *SOLD*

blindbat

Hi, I'm looking to sell my lightly used 2007 ATC Bobcat. It's in excellent condition and spent most of it's life off my truck stored in a cool garage in the mountains. Only used once or twice a year for the first 6 years. My kids are grown and I just sold my vacation home where it was stored, so need to sell my camper. It has the standard Bobcat features plus the following option items: 3 way refrigerator, gas furnace, 1 normal vent, 1 vent with fan, front sliding window, extra rear window, electric water pump, flood lights on all sides, deadbolt lock, florescent lights, aux battery, artic pack, 4 mechanical jacks. I'm asking $10500, or make me an offer.

Attachments

• CamperonTruck.jpg
    CamperonTruck.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 339
  • CamperinGarage.jpg
    CamperinGarage.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 354
blindbat said:
Hi, I'm looking to sell my lightly used 2007 ATC Bobcat. It's in excellent condition and spent most of it's life off my truck stored in a cool garage in the mountains. Only used once or twice a year for the first 6 years. My kids are grown and I just sold my vacation home where it was stored, so need to sell my camper. It has the standard Bobcat features plus the following option items: 3 way refrigerator, gas furnace, 1 normal vent, 1 vent with fan, front sliding window, extra rear window, electric water pump, flood lights on all sides, deadbolt lock, florescent lights, aux battery, artic pack, 4 mechanical jacks. I'm asking $10500, or make me an offer.
Might want to list location and some interior pictures.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Welcome to the cult.
This is a great price IMO for this camper.
Finding a Bobcat for sale is very hard.
I have an 2009 and it's been great.
Well made campers.
Frank
Thanks Frank!

I have heard nothing but great things about the Bobcats! Hopefully I'll see you out there on the next adventure!

Thanks for the interest. I'm in the Los Angeles area and the camper was stored in Big Bear for those familiar with the area. I will upload some interior photos soon.

Here are some photos of the interior of the camper.

Attachments

• Bed.jpg
    Bed.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 292
  • Bench.jpg
    Bench.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 274
  • Fridge.jpg
    Fridge.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 231
  • SinkStove.jpg
    SinkStove.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 216
  • MonitorThermostat.jpg
    MonitorThermostat.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 183
I believe it is 1043, but not sure if I'm looking at the right thing. I'll upload a picture of what I looked at.

Attachments

• CamperTag.jpg
    CamperTag.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 138
The camper has been sold as of today. Thank you to all for taking the time to read my postings.

Back
Top Bottom