SOLD For sale: 1986 Keystone Camper by Four Wheel Camper
Mid-rehab. Picked this up a few summers ago thinking it was in great condition, then found a leak and other problems and opted to take it down to the guts to redo it right. Life happens, and it's no longer what we want, but it's got good bones and we have all the parts to make it new again ready for you to turn it into your dream camper.
All in, we've got close to $5K into it. Willing to let it go for $4K. If we don't have interest for it as-is, we'll continue to work on it as time allows during the summer and get it to a finished "shell" to sell for a much higher price. Get it now while it's cheap and finish it exactly how you want!
- Entire camper interior was gutted.
- A few broken aluminum ribbing welds were repaired, new closed cell foam insulation installed on walls.
- New 3/4 inch plywood above-cab overhang installed to replace the particle board.
- Two brand new Maxxair Fans installed where vents used to be.
- Entire roof cleaned and resealed with new lap sealant over all hardware entry points.
- New wiring being ran for vents and lights.
- Ceiling currently not insulated.
- Brand new lift panels from All Terrain Campers ($850.00)
- Brand new canvas from All Terrain Campers ($1050.00)
- Roll of brand new headliner material (https://www.upholste...e-hdl-1004.html)
- Original bed supports and hinges.
- Original couch, legs, foam.
Current state: roof not attached, canvas and lift panels not yet installed.
This is your chance to pick up a project in process and make it your own!
Located in Donnelly, IDAHO.
Edited by DownByTheRiver, 01 May 2022 - 04:31 AM.