#1 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

hopefully by next weekend have a new floor marine ply with linoleum on top , has to be replaced soft spots , and to me I think he cut off the whole lower section it is now all wood framed , which was a big bummer :angry:, gonna replace it with marine ply and aluminum plates then maybe some of the thin gray indoor outdoor carpet ,D

#2 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Also have to figure out some kind of Gray water tank there isn't one :blink: any ideas out there ?

cleaned and saved the sink but stove top was so rusted out even Naval jelly couldn't bring it back , so gonna have to replace it who does FWC use I cant find a name on it from manufacturer thanks guys ,D

#3 Yukon

Yukon

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEdmonds WA

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

Sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you! I bought a 4-Wheel shell and did the whole inside myself. You don't necessarily need to use the same equipment the 4-wheel Camper uses unless there is size and fit issues. If you go to their website they have posted manuals for their various accessories like stove, etc. I would recommend you do a little Google search in your area of RV Supplies & Parts Stores (stores that 'specialize' in RV parts) or Marine supply stores to get these kind of small specialized parts likes stoves, refrigators, pumps, etc. I didn't put in gray water tank so I cannot advise you. Didn't want the weight. I have a hose spicket that goes out the side wall behind sink and empties into a small bucket. One idea that I did have though was to use a large diameter PVC pipe and put it along the outside bottom wall with a valve at the end. Good Luck!!
Yukon (aka Chris) Photo: Treking frozen tundra above Arctic Circle 2008 Eagle and 2008 Nissan Frontier (Northwest WA)

#4 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

Sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you! I bought a 4-Wheel shell and did the whole inside myself. You don't necessarily need to use the same equipment the 4-wheel Camper uses unless there is size and fit issues. If you go to their website they have posted manuals for their various accessories like stove, etc. I would recommend you do a little Google search in your area of RV Supplies & Parts Stores (stores that 'specialize' in RV parts) or Marine supply stores to get these kind of small specialized parts likes stoves, refrigators, pumps, etc. I didn't put in gray water tank so I cannot advise you. Didn't want the weight. I have a hose spicket that goes out the side wall behind sink and empties into a small bucket. One idea that I did have though was to use a large diameter PVC pipe and put it along the outside bottom wall with a valve at the end. Good Luck!!

Thats a great Idea Yukon thanks , may put a ball valve on there and get one of those collapsible buckets that fold flat ! ,D

#5 BLM

BLM

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:05 AM

Here is a link to a drop-in 2-burner stove that fits the existing cut-out in the counter:

http://shop.classacu...6&categoryId=14

I ordered the stove (ADTH-2BURN-STOVE-BLK) but have not installed or tested it yet. The shipping and handling charge is a little high, but the stove is $49 including a wind guard. My original stove was also rusted beyond salvage or repair, and there doesn't seem to be a source for the OEM 2-burner stove. Total cost with shipping was $70 for the order.

#6 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:35 PM

Here is a link to a drop-in 2-burner stove that fits the existing cut-out in the counter:

http://shop.classacu...6&categoryId=14

I ordered the stove (ADTH-2BURN-STOVE-BLK) but have not installed or tested it yet. The shipping and handling charge is a little high, but the stove is $49 including a wind guard. My original stove was also rusted beyond salvage or repair, and there doesn't seem to be a source for the OEM 2-burner stove. Total cost with shipping was $70 for the order.

I like the fact it comes with a cover at that price , some that I looked at were that price without the cover , thanks will be ordering one this week ,D

#7 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

Well been so busy with work <_< , havent been able to get to the camper step one today replace right side wing , did that and put some resin on the new piece of marine ply , D
Posted Image old

Posted Image removed

Posted Image New :)

#8 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

Well Pneumonia kicked my tail last week big time :blink: , but feeling better today so installed new deck , started last night finished up this morning :) ,D

Posted Image

found a broken weld also get the welder out next week

Posted Image

#9 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,028 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

What is it with you guys? My back gave out for 48 hours, I had bout of pneumonia, yet before you're totally well you're back working on the camper? Sheesh. Glad to hear the projects are going well.

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#10 d tree's

d tree's

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSO Cal

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:45 AM

What is it with you guys? My back gave out for 48 hours, I had bout of pneumonia, yet before you're totally well you're back working on the camper? Sheesh. Glad to hear the projects are going well.

Craig I feel good after those fevers, but Im starting to feel like I haven't done enough on the camper with being sick and work keeps getting in the way :blink: ,D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users