32 replies to this topic

#1 Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

SOLD! Contact near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856. You can search craigslist Austin for more photos.
2007 ATC Panther Shell for F250

2007 ATC Panther shell for Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Includes Atwood Jacks and ATC brackets for installation. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers

This must be sold. Asking $5000 and any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

Attached Thumbnails

• Rearview of truck-1.jpg
  • camper window (1 of 1).jpg
  • camper top 2.jpg

Edited by Buzz, 23 January 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#2 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

My condolences on your loss. Good luck selling your items.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#3 Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

My condolences on your loss. Good luck selling your items.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. He loved his camper and he loved looking at this web sight.

#4 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

X2. Very sorry for your loss.
DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

#5 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

My heart goes out to you for your loss.

Guys....please bump this thread to the top of the page when you see it

best of luck

mtn
Wherever ya go...there ya are.

#6 highz

highz

Retreaded

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
  • LocationSacramento Mountains, NM

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Very very sorry to hear of Buzz's passing. My thoughts are with you.

'99 Ford Ranger XLT, '08 FWC Eagle
-------------
“the clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” - John Muir

#7 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,361 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

Very very sorry to hear of Buzz's passing. My thoughts are with you.

x2

Please accept our condolences and best wishes in finding your truck and camper a new home.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#8 Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Thanks y'all!! The gear deserves a new home and people who will appreciate it. And thanks for working to keep this in the lead. Hopefully it will make a difference and draw the perfect person or people who want and need this.

#9 Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

Must Sell- This a complete rig and I would love to sell together, but will sell in pieces.
Contact me, Mrs. Buzz, near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856.
2007 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 Super Duty Diesel
2007 ATC Panther Shell for F250
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 Pop-up Trailer
F250 – 58203 miles, towing package rated to 10k lbs., power windows, locks, 6.5 ft bed, Warn winch, 8 cyl power stroke, alarm system,A/C, Contact for complete list of accessories. Lots of extras included. Black, and has hail damage on the hood, and roof, with no paint damage. Per local dealer recommendation asking $30,000.
2007 ATC Panther shell fro Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Truck and camper together will also include rearview camera, and other camping related items. Hail damage to roof but no leaks. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. $6000. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 trailer- toy hauler, sleeps 6, lots of storage, water heater, showers inside and out, never used cassette toilet in the shower, water storage, two propane tanks, A/C (works great), mini-fridge, gas heater, two burner stove, single sink, and more. Hail damage to roof and no leaks.
My husband and camping buddy, Buzz passed away, so this must all be sold. This is great set up for a family with plenty of storage, and all the comforts of home. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

#10 Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

All these items are up on Craig's List in Austin today. Thanks for all the views!
Mrs. Buzz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users