SOLD!!!!

2005 Grandby. Here's the particulars.

*Forced air heater

*Hot water Heater

*External Shower

*Dometic Coolmatic/Danfoss Compressor 12v/110 fridge

*2 180 watt Kyrocera 12volt panels mounted up top

*Brand new 100ah AGM Battery

*Morningstar sunsaver duo(can charge house battery as well as vehicle at the same time) 25 amp charge controller with remote meter mounted on cabinet.

*LED lights on interior

*External lift assist shocks mounted up front. (I have another set to mount in the rear if needed)

*Yakima rails and crossbars mounted up top.

*4 pull down steps in rear of camper.

*rear window,driver side window, and of course pass window.

*4 crank up legs

*Front sliding window

*front bumpers

* 2 ceiling vents. The one over the bed has the fan.

She is in pretty good condition overall. The interior upholstery is in great shape. The cheesy wood paneling with the paper wood grain is a little beat up in spots but purely a cosmetic thing. Exterior is the same way. Some minor wear and tear.

We purchased this camper about four years ago and used it a whopping 4 times. Twice to Baja and twice to do some local camping. We are just going another direction in the camping dept. and hate to see her (the camper) just sitting collecting dust when someone else could use her to her fullest.

I also have a 2000 F350 4 door 4x4 7.3l truck that we could bundle together with the camper if the interest was there.

$12K (camper only)

Thanks in advance,

Darren Wickham

(805) 441-2966 (I also do texts)

Email- Warrendickham@hotmail.com (please title as camper or something so I see it in my junk mail)

I'm available to take phone calls at any time.

I'm challenged on how to post pics here, so please request and I'll send them via email.

Camper is located in San Luis Obispo, California

Edited by Dern, 03 October 2015 - 12:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users