All white interior bonus feature....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Freebird

Freebird

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

Out and about in our TC.... Just a 2500 mi trip (each way) to eastern Tennessee in about 3+ weeks time.
This is fall/autumn, and the BUGS are insistent, and good at, joining us inside the camper. I fantasize about having an all white interior where the dirty flies and thirsty mosquitoes have no place to hide (on a dark background) from the fly swatter. The bugs really do have that hiding skill perfected - when the fly swatter is in hand, anyway! Lol + Grrr.
At these moments I have to admire/covet the ALL WHITE fiberglass interior on the XP camper line....at least during these (repeating) frustrating moments... Any other TCs have that all white interior feature?

Does anyone think of such factors during the selecting/purchasing process? Lol
I know I sure didn't !

#2 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,023 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:39 PM

Can't say that even entered my mind. Not many options when I got my camper though.

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#3 Kolockum

Kolockum

Still Wandering

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:08 AM

Sometimes I am grateful for my grey canvas because I don't have to clean up bug guts after I smash them. But I 100% agree that there are too many spots for those darn bugs to hide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 Toyota Tacoma with 2000 FWC Eagle

"The nut behind the wheel is the most important one. Don't forget to snug yourself up every once in a while." John D & ri-f

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users