Photo

FS: Use a laser to help you load your camper!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kmcintyre

kmcintyre

• Members
  • 1,388 posts
  • LocationBoise, ID

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

Brand new (used once).  Perfect condition.   No signs of use at all.  I bought it to help load my camper on and now the camper is mounted full time.  I still have the  manual and orig. box.

$45 shipped to continental US only.

I used the clamp on my sliding window, marked down the middle of my bed and put 3 marks on the camper.  Lined them up, backed up and presto!

My plan was to use this on my truck since I took the camper off in the winter but now I have a new truck and the camper is mounted full time so I don't need this.

Product description:

The HAMMERHEAD Compact Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser with Adjustable Mounting Clamp projects bright horizontal, vertical or cross lines onto flat surfaces with the accuracy of ±1/4 inch at 30 feet. The unit will self-level when positioned within 4 degrees of level; an LED indicator turns red when the unit is positioned outside of the self-leveling range. In the lock (manual) mode, the cross line laser can be positioned to project lines that are not level or plumb for projects that require them. The included adjustable mounting clamp easily attaches to a variety of surfaces to extend the utility of the tool. The cross line laser may also be mounted on any 1/4" threaded tripod screw. Kit includes: (1) Compact Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser, (1) Adjustable Mounting Clamp and (2) AA Batteries

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161013_101827.jpg

Edited by kmcintyre, 13 October 2016 - 04:26 PM.

Boise, ID

2022 Chevy 3500 HD

2023 FWC Flatbed Hawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users