Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

Trying to sell my Keystone to get a Grandby. Take a look at

http://www.ksl.com/i...218&ad=50212745

Price negotiable.

Edited by Woogybugger, 06 November 2017 - 05:03 AM.

#2 karlrogne

karlrogne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:18 AM

Maybe you want to come out to Reno/Tahoe, drop that at my house and pick one up over in Sacramento?

#3 Woogybugger

Woogybugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:03 AM

Maybe you want to come out to Reno/Tahoe, drop that at my house and pick one up over in Sacramento?

I could make that run, is there a Grandby in Sac?

#4 karlrogne

karlrogne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

I could make that run, is there a Grandby in Sac?

That is where they are made, Woodland, CA. I was joking a bit, but if you want to come out, I would reccomend it. It's a great time to be in the Tahoe area, rain is keeping the dust down and the lake is the warmest it gets. Most of the tourists are gone.

#5 karlrogne

karlrogne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:15 AM

Did you have to modify it to fit a new, narrow bed? What is the dimension at the tailgate opening? Also curious about the texture on the roof edge? Is it a coating that you applied? I have stared at the pictures in the craigsist ad, maybe you could take some detail photos? We are considering coming out there to pick it up as well, We ride mountain bikes and motos and I love that area this time of year.

#6 karlrogne

karlrogne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:48 AM

Well, I came across a Granby, (which is ideal for us at this point) locally. We picked it up today and are in the process of cleaning, repairing and modifying for our use. There is always the chance that we could trade in the future. If we come your way this Fall, I will get in touch.

#7 Woogybugger

Woogybugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

Well, I came across a Granby, (which is ideal for us at this point) locally. We picked it up today and are in the process of cleaning, repairing and modifying for our use. There is always the chance that we could trade in the future. If we come your way this Fall, I will get in touch.

No I did not need to modify the floor pack, it is new enough to fit a newer truck. The roof does have some seal from the previous owner. It does not however appear to have any water damage so I am not sure why he did it. I got the impression that he was sealing another RV so he sealed this one. I can post a picture soon.

Bummer I was slow responding, but good for you in scoring a Grandby. Hope it treats you well. I would consider a trade, so be I touch if you are interested and out this way.

This is the time of year to come hit some trails. The weather is perfect, chill evening and morning and mid temps in the afternoon.

#8 Woogybugger

Woogybugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

Re listing see this camper at
http://www.ksl.com/i...218&ad=50212745

Edited by Woogybugger, 05 November 2017 - 04:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users