• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Hayduke

Hayduke

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast California

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:39 AM

I have empathy for hamm. If he hasn't already done so, He is about to bestow the wonders of a fan forced heater onto his road home. Not only that, but there is the inevitable cutting holes in his 4wheel. kinda a two way street. Hopefully, I'm not the only one here who has begged his Karma to not let him (or her) **** up the cut. One chance. Measure 28 times, cut once. Here's a couple photos of my "unusual" install of the Atwood 8012.
Happy Trails
Hayduke

Attached Thumbnails

• 4wheel #1.JPG
  • 4Wheel #2.JPG
  • 4Wheel #3.JPG
  • 4wheel #4.JPG

#2 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

We,re G rated, somebody's kids might be reading this s%$t.

#3 Hayduke

Hayduke

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:13 AM

Sorry bout that. You are right. Won't happen again.
Hayduke

#4 hamm

hamm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:26 AM

Thanks for the update Hayduke. I got the furnace installed and fired it up for the first time yesterday. Yeah, cutting through the walls of the camper was definitely a measure 3 times cut once situation, and even then it wasn't in exactly the spot I wanted. I've still got some finish work to do on the cabinet but will attach pix when I can.

#5 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:42 AM

We,re G rated, somebody's kids might be reading this s%$t.

Hayduke,
Your getting close to your Pig Ticket, better be careful. :eek:

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#6 Hayduke

Hayduke

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

Mark, don't know what a pig ticket is. I appologized and won't say/write that word again. I'm a vile creature and sometimes have to watch my p's and Q's,
or in this case my F's, B's and D's. Hopefully enough said, but please clue me into what a pig ticket is. I can't wait.
Hamm, no problem. Hope you can post some photos of your install. You will like that heater.
Hayduke

#7 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

Pig ticket is an invite to Fishermans pig roast in April/May. According to the ever-changing rules (by Fisherman of course) you have to have 100 posts to attend :D

#8 Hayduke

Hayduke

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:03 AM

Thanks D.D. Thought I was in trouble there for a while.
Again, no more naughty words from my mouth. Sometimes the wife can drive me to that. I won't drag you all through it though.
Happy Trails...

#9 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:08 AM

Mark, don't know what a pig ticket is. I appologized and won't say/write that word again. I'm a vile creature and sometimes have to watch my p's and Q's,
or in this case my F's, B's and D's. Hopefully enough said, but please clue me into what a pig ticket is. I can't wait.
Hamm, no problem. Hope you can post some photos of your install. You will like that heater.
Hayduke

Good on ya Hayduke :rolleyes: hope to see you @ the Hog fest :P

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#10 hamm

hamm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I finally got around to posting a few pics of the furnace install. So far nice and toasty inside and no problems. You can see the propane storage is vented to the outside and I was able to move my battery from the floor up to the cabinet. I also plumbed a propane line up to the top in case I want to use my stove inside.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4947.jpg
  • IMG_4948.jpg
  • IMG_4950.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users