No replies to this topic

#1 EdoHart

EdoHart

Grasshopper

• Members
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationSanta Maria, CA

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:48 AM

I've been a member for a few years and I'm embarrased to admit that I never thought to bring up the topic on this forum until Del Albright posted this:

Del Albright, here, just checking in and saying hi. Altho I'm RV or tent now, I owned a Four-Wheel Pop-Up in the 1980's on my 4x4 Ford truck. I spend most of my time fighting for our access (trails and roads) through my role as an Ambassador with the BlueRibbon Coalition.

My old pop-up was nick-named "Tortuga", spanish for turtle, because of the stick your neck out configuration. I'm glad to see they are still around. I'd love to have one today. There are many times I don't need my RV, yet my old Jeep is pretty tight to sleep in. :D

If anyone has any land use or access questions, I make my self available.
Del

I can't say it better than they do, so to quote from their web site:

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national non-profit organization dedicated to preserving responsible recreational access to public lands and waters. We want to keep your land open for use, whether you recreate on a mountain bike, snowmobile, motorcycle, personal watercraft, ATV, four-wheeler, horse, or your hiking boots.

Today, the BlueRibbon Coalition is a respected national recreation group that represents over 10,000 individual members and 1,200 organization and business members, for a combined total of over 600,000 recreationists nationwide.

Check them out at http://www.sharetrails.org/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users