How To Use Thule Roof Rack Mounting Components On Any Yakima Track System
Base Rack Attachment
TK1 Tracker Kit 1, MSRP $59.95, UPC 091021431171
The Thule TK1 Tracker Kit is the base rack solution for cars with factory racks. The Thule TK1 Tracker Kit attaches to OEM factory rack tracks on multiple vehicles, replacing the factory crossbars and creating a dependable Thule load carrier.
This also fits the Yakima Tracks installed by All Terrain Campers and Four Wheel Campers.
- Sold as a set of four TK1 Feet
- Kits used with Thule 430 Tracker II foot pack or Thule 430R Rapid Tracker foot pack, both sold separately
FootPacks (select only one type, 430 or 430R)
430 Tracker II, MSRP $139.95, UPC 091021430174
The Thule 430 Tracker II is the base rack solution for cars with factory racks. Thule Tracker II 430 attaches to factory rack tracks, replacing the factory rack and creating a dependable Thule load carrier. Set of four feet.
- Redesigned foot with Click-on/Click-off technology for maximum user-friendliness
- Requires Thule TK Tracker Kit, sold separately
- Innovative kit system simplifies rack transfer between vehicles
- Convenient push button release for rack removal when not in use
- Includes 4 Thule end caps
- Uses the older, rectangular load bars
Continued next page…
430R Rapid Tracker, MSRP $129.95, UPC 091021430976
Thule is proud to introduce the Thule 430R Rapid Tracker Foot Pack, a part of the newer Thule Rapid Aero System.
- New foot packs are designed to work exclusively with rapid aluminum load bars
- Seamless look achieved with integrated foot and rapid aluminum load bar
- Product range fits more vehicles than any other rack manufacturer
- Customize rack with any Thule accessory, Xadapt kit required for certain accessories
- Includes 4 Thule Rapid Aero end caps
- Xadaptors are required to mount some accessories
544 4-Pack Lock Cores, MSRP $48.95, UPC 091021000247
Thule's lock cylinders lock and unlock with the same key to eliminate the hassle of multiple keys. When ordering Thule One Key System lock cylinder packs we recommend that you purchase additional lock cylinders in anticipation of adding accessories.
- One key system secures all your lockable Thule accessories
- One key to unlock everything
- Enter your lock code in your order comments to match your current Thule locks
- Includes 4 cores, 2 keys and change key to remove lock cores
- Matching lock cylinders can take up to 2 weeks, should we not have them in stock, as they are special order from the manufacturer