I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Bobcat shell, but looking for some info from owners about their experience with some of the options.
1. If you got the roof fan, are you happy with it's performance and did you place it fore or aft? Is a second vent a worthwhile investment? I will be in desert heat as well as cooler mountain areas.
2. Do you find it's bright enough inside to not need the optional small rear window?
3. Are you happy with the furnace/cooktop's performance, and what size tank comes with it?
4. If you had solar mounted, does it work well with the supplied controller? Do you wish you'd had more panels added?
5. Your experience with the couch/bed - just OK for occasional bed use, or really comfy?
I appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences with me! This deciding how to build it out is the most nerve-racking journey I've had in quite a while, maybe you went through something similar when you bought?
I will speak with Marty again before placing my order, but I wanted to hear from owners - thanks!