21 replies to this topic

#11 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,593 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 03 January 2021 - 05:37 PM

A quick hijack - thanks to Old Crow for mentioning Still Standing. We are greatly enjoying the series.

+1

I am haunted by waters

#12 penner

penner

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 07:53 PM

A quick hijack - thanks to Old Crow for mentioning Still Standing. We are greatly enjoying the series.

Check out the episode where Johnny visits Teeswater, Ontario. I know most of the Guys in that episode. 

#13 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,340 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 03 January 2021 - 08:14 PM

Check out the episode where Johnny visits Teeswater, Ontario. I know most of the Guys in that episode. 

Cool, we just watched that one!

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#14 Old Crow

Old Crow

Searching....

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationSouth Central PA

Posted 03 January 2021 - 09:03 PM

+1

:)

(We like to watch an episode just before going to bed.  They're short enough to fill in that odd bit of time left over after watching a movie or something.  And they're always funny and upbeat.)

'01 FWC Hawk shell on a '13 Tundra Double-Cab  + '19 Ford Transit van with Quigley 4x4 option

#15 DavidGraves

DavidGraves

• Members
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:08 AM

Not to Hijack the thread further but do our northern neighbors have any insight when or whether the border might reopen ?

Many thanks

David Graves

#16 Vic Harder

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric

• Site Team
  • 4,968 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 05 January 2021 - 01:25 AM

Not to Hijack the thread further but do our northern neighbors have any insight when or whether the border might reopen ?

Many thanks

David Graves

Nothing official David.  I personally am not expecting the borders opening before the fall.  That's because at present it looks like immunization won't reach everyone until September at best, and I would think we would want to have that done before opening the borders.  

#17 DavidGraves

DavidGraves

• Members
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:26 AM

Thanks Vic

I share your point of view...we will be lucky if things are somewhat normal by Fall.

Many thanks

#18 smlobx

smlobx

Lost again

• Members
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 13 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

We are hoping to go to the Canadian Maritimes this year. Originally we were hoping to go at the end of June but have pushed back our possible departure to August and will adjust as necessary.

‘Earlier today I ran across this website showing the distribution of the vaccines to the various provinces and thought I’d share..

https://www.canada.c...rollout.html#a4

And if you’re Canadian and want to get an idea of when you might be eligible to receive your vaccine look at this article..

https://globalnews.c...culator-canada/

In the US the vaccine rollout is determined by which state you live in and their distribution protocol. My wife is 1B and I’m 1C which means that we should receive our vaccines in the next month or two. I guess I’m wondering what protocol will be rolled out that would allow travel across borders once people have received both vaccines but I have not been able to find any information on this...

Edited by smlobx, 13 January 2021 - 05:29 PM.

Eddie
KO4CPL

Travel light. Travel far. Travel safe.

#19 DavidGraves

DavidGraves

• Members
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 06:22 PM

"Oh Canada, Oh Canada, We hope to go to Canada"

Sometime before we...well you know.

DG

#20 Vic Harder

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric

• Site Team
  • 4,968 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 08 February 2021 - 09:54 PM

H E double hockey sticks must be frozen over by now... -24*C outside .... brrrrrrrrr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users