4 replies to this topic

#1 CatButt

CatButt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 03 March 2021 - 07:39 PM

Will the Thetford 345 fit in the little cubby area at the rear of a Hawk with a rollover? They sell the 135 to fit there, but it looks like the 345 would fit.

#2 fish more

fish more

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationSierra Foothills

Posted 03 March 2021 - 09:05 PM

It would not fit in my Hawk, measure your space, go on Thetford's website, it has the dimensions of the 345. I use the 135 Thetford, it fits under the rollover end compartment 

#3 CatButt

CatButt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 03 March 2021 - 10:50 PM

It would not fit in my Hawk, measure your space, go on Thetford's website, it has the dimensions of the 345. I use the 135 Thetford, it fits under the rollover end compartment 

I had the dimensions and it looks like it might just squeak in there. I was hoping for the extra water and black tank capacity. You are referring to the open compartment on the very tail end, correct?

#4 Jon R

Jon R

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:55 AM

I'm wondering the same thing about the front dinette Grandby I have on order.  The dimensions look very close, but just slightly too big for the door opening.  If needed I may do a slight modification to the cabinet face if it will still be hidden by the door in order to get the advantage of the larger tanks. 

Jon R

2021 Grandby Slide-in Front Dinette

2021 GMC 3500HD CC LB SRW Gas

1993 Chevrolet K2500 Ext Cab LB

#5 XJINTX

XJINTX

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationEddy, TX

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:03 PM

I hade a CampCo potty in my Hawk Side Dinette and then wife saw the Thetford Curve electric and decided we'd switch. Fits in our cubby but I had to raise the top cover shelf about 3/4 inch. Works fine even though tight fit. I agree get measurements from manufacturer and check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users