12 replies to this topic

#11 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:29 AM

Yes, it was fast. I posted the camper for sale and we left to get our second covid vaccination shot. Wasn't expecting anything to happen immediately. Had three messages before we left the vaccination clinic. The demand for these campers is real. Could we have asked more? Probably. Should we have asked more? I don't think so. We have enjoyed our camper a lot. We have gotten our money's worth out of it. I wouldn't feel right taking more money from someone just because I can.  

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#12 Outnabout

Outnabout

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 03:20 AM

Yes, it was fast. I posted the camper for sale and we left to get our second covid vaccination shot. Wasn't expecting anything to happen immediately. Had three messages before we left the vaccination clinic. The demand for these campers is real. Could we have asked more? Probably. Should we have asked more? I don't think so. We have enjoyed our camper a lot. We have gotten our money's worth out of it. I wouldn't feel right taking more money from someone just because I can.

I’ve never met you Ted, but your words and actions show me I think we’d get along well. I hope you enjoy you new rig. Safe travels.

#13 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,771 posts
  • LocationCarson City, NV

Posted 02 April 2021 - 10:31 PM

Ted congratulations on letting it go and moving on the the next adventure!!  You and Donna are people that I'm proud to know and look forward to explore together in the future.  You can park in our driveway when you pass through.

Somebody is getting a VERY fine truck and camper to start their adventures!  

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users