Cushons and covers recent references ?

DavidGraves

Greetings

Can anyone recommend a recent good source for cushions and covers ?

We are building the Grandby interior and need some new sleeping cushions.

Pacific Northwest would be handy but not an absolute.

Many thanks

David Graves

Thanks Craig

From what I see online there is a predatory up-charge for anything described as "RV" cushions.

I am exploring some of the furniture providers for a quality foam.

We'll see.

David Graves

We purchased rollover couch cushions shipped loose with our camper (no rollover couch installed) and found FWC prices to be comparable to any of the online cushion sources I looked at FWIW. Might be worth calling them and asking for a quote, or go through your dealer which is what we did.

Thanks

I believe FWC is just too slammed with work now for any extra contact.

I spoke with the parts department several times over the last two weeks asking for two black plastic corner moldings they use on shell models like my 2019 Grandby.

So far no answer whether they have it.... or will sell it...... nor where i can buy it elsewhere.

I am sure they do not produce this plastic extrusion but I have not been able to find it on the web.

David Graves

Try A-1 Foam at 8040 SE Stark near I-205 in Portland (503) 255-4117). The owner is close to retiring, so his hours vary, but that is where I got a custom cut piece of foam to match the FWC foam. I'm not sure if he can do covers, but there are others who can. I recall it took about 5 days for the special order; if you do order, be sure to call when it is due in to see if it has arrived.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom