• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cherry77

Cherry77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 08:26 PM

This write up might be overkill for you who know what your looking at. Asking $15k, location is Bremerton, Wa. Contact me at Five7Ofive7four1six9eight for information or pictures

This camper is in near immaculate condition and has served us well for the last two years. With no pipes to freeze and the powerful furnace, it serves as a perfect year round rig. Original owners came from southern California and was always stored covered there, and stored here in our garage in winter. I've included dimensions in the last picture. This model is specifically designed for 6 foot mid size truck beds, but can be easily modified to fit virtually any truck. If you have any Tacoma newer than 2005 I can help you with the install on your truck and have you fully ready to go in under half a day. If its new home is on something other than a Tacoma, I would be willing to deliver to a reasonable location. Factory options include: Side dinette (folds into single bed as seen in pictures), mechanical jack stands (to remove camper), aluminum swing-out brackets (to clear rear wheel fenders, larger trucks may need a larger simple steel plate with holes drilled for more clearance), Fan-Tastic Fan (3 speed in either direction), additional roof vent, rear flood lights, auxiliary battery system with seperator (it has an approximately two year old 100 Ah AGM battery that is in good shape, separator ensures truck battery is not drained), lift assist (mechanical crank jack to lift roof, I never used it, the top is easy to lift for me), Porta Potti, portable entry step. The only modification I have done was install a Propex HS2000 furnace in the box under the rear dinette seat which is extremely efficient and reliable. I also have a functional dolly built for moving this around on pavement or drive way for storage purposes. For reference it is just shy of 7' 2'' total height on a stock 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Only issues are a slight crack in the plastic knob for the additional vent that does not affect function, and one of the passenger side window curtain attachment points are broken that does not affect the ability to maintain privacy.

#2 216Jax

216Jax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 11:15 PM

Called and PM'd. 

Good Things. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users