For Sale 1992 Ranger Ii

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

well my friends the time has come...the camper has to go. its been a great trip but home ownership has taken up much of my time and i am going to go back to just a standard topper. its a tough move but all good things come to and end, so...

1992 Ranger II
2nd owner, have all original documentation
Furnace, icebox, sink, stove, screen door, etc.
custom wood floors, painted cabinets and dyed curtains
custom made arctic pack
rear wall steps, removable table
yakima rack and rocket box

this camper is in great if not excellent condition, the canvas has no rips, no leaks anywhere and has been tediously maintained. i love this camper and have taken very good care of it...

im asking $4000 obo

im also looking for a topper so a trade would definately be considered. hopefully i can find a new home for this awesome camper...thanks for all the good times!

cheers!

erod

(having difficulty postin' pics, workin' on it)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMGP1243.jpg
  • IMGP1135.jpg

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#2 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

erod,

It happens to the best of us, the time comes when priorities change and the camper has to go up for sale. The one great result of selling ours is that I've got the use of my truck bed and lumber rack back just in time for some home improvement projects. Best of luck and stick around here so we can keep up with you.
DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

#3 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

Sorry to hear that you have to sell. I know how that goes, I had to sell my first FWC. The good news is if you go to buy one in the future you'll know exactly what options to order. These can be addictive. Good luck on the home projects. Damn you, Bob Vila!

Cheers,

Mike

#4 EdoHart

EdoHart

Grasshopper

• Members
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationSanta Maria, CA

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

Erod,

Life goes on. Be sure to check in once in a while.

#5 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

Say it aint so! If I buy the camper and give it back to you will you continue to post great Montana trip reports with those great dogs of yours? :)

#6 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

Say it aint so! If I buy the camper and give it back to you will you continue to post great Montana trip reports with those great dogs of yours? :)

dd, that would be the best case senario for sure! im am having a hard time talking to everyone about the camper and have actually turned a few people away! my adventures will surely continue and i hope to always be a part of such a great forum, thanks for the kind words guys! cheers!

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#7 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:17 AM

dd, that would be the best case senario for sure! im am having a hard time talking to everyone about the camper and have actually turned a few people away! my adventures will surely continue and i hope to always be a part of such a great forum, thanks for the kind words guys! cheers!

SOLD...thanks everyone

#8 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

Great news erod, at least I think it is. Best of luck to you.
DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users