• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 03:39 AM

@jimcuda....Jim! thank you so much for this link!! I have messaged the seller Jason and praying he replies back to me quickly. This is the exact model i am looking for. I love this community!! Thank you for looking out for me :) 

I'll keep you guys posted on if this works out  :)

#12 JimCuda5

JimCuda5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 06:16 AM

This thread popped up when I saw the ad, I hoped the distance was going to be surmountable. Best of luck to you!

#13 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 11:52 AM

thanks again Jim! really appreciate you sending this on. The distance is far, but in my mind its just distance and worth it if this deal can work out. All the avenues I have been exploring would all be completed with this one, so i do hope it works out. Let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service in return. 

#14 Ben_1987

Ben_1987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 07:53 PM

If this falls through I saw a yoho on ksl classifieds in salt lake for sale awhile ago. I assume it’s gone by now

#15 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 01:00 AM

well everyone, so it fell through. Apparently i was second in line and couldn't talk the seller into agreeing i was a guaranteed purchase of his Scout. He was working with a guy for a few days and supposedly that guy was picking it up tonight. The answer I just received was "sorry man, i think its sold." 

so, dang. Sucks on my end. 

@Ben, where did you see another Yoho posted? I don't know the ksi classifieds...do you happen to have a link? It is still worth a shot for me to check it out and look. I'll search for ksi and see if i can find it. 

Still on the hunt if anyone runs across one for sale! Thank you sincerely for the help. 

#16 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 01:06 AM

@Ben, found the ksi classified site...you were right. Looks like its gone by now. Nothing returned in my search there. Anyone here on WtW that is selling one to upgrade to a Olympic or Kenai? I'll gladly take your Yoho if you are thinking of possibly upgrading to something larger :) 

#17 Ben_1987

Ben_1987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 02:20 PM

It’s KSL, but ya… it was posted for a couple months but not surprised it’s gone now or was just left up long after it sold.

I was debating on a total composite camper shell for a bit. They’re built similar to scouts and have all their dimensions posted on their website - but you’re going to have to do the build yourself. They were a month or two out when I contacted them last winter. Don’t recall your timeline in this thread. They’re out of Victoria but have some dealers they work with.

#18 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 02:27 PM

copy that Ben, I'll take a look. I was very close to trying to fabricate my own bracket and tie down method so i could use a topper style shell..just couldn't get the clamp to hold right. So went back to the slide in model. 

The timeline for me is getting tight now, daughter graduates in May and we were looking to leave a few weeks after. Didn't really expect to be in this position having ordered a year ago....but here i am :) 

thanks for the tip on Total composite camper. I'll search for it and see how it pans out. 

#19 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,267 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 01 April 2022 - 09:04 PM

Maybe keep bugging the Washington seller.Deal may have fallen through

and if you don't stay in contact he might you have lost interest.

Just a thought.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#20 Ben_1987

Ben_1987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 09:08 PM

Theres this one in BC but it says sale pending https://abbotsford.c...7452963960.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, wanted, Scout, Yoho, Olympic, camper, truck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users