5 replies to this topic

#1 Kiredive

Kiredive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

For Sale-
2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Extra Cab SR5 with Loaded Eagle Four Wheel Campers unit. Both in Excellent shape.

Price: $21,500 USD
Original retail price +$42,0000
Private Sale
kiredive@yahoo.com
Youtube video:

2001 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab 4x4 SR5 TRD
51650 Miles (original miles)
5 speed manual transmission
3.4L V6, 24 valves, 190 hp @ 4800 rpm
Front Power Assisted 295-mm Ventilated Discs and Rear Power Assisted 295-mm Drum Brakes With Rear Brake Load Sensing Proportioning Valve
2-Speed Transfer Case Includes High Range 2WD, High Range 4WD and Low Range 4WD
Factory installed Tow Package including lights/signal electrical with hitch and ball
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires with most of the life the tread intact
Rear Suspension Upgrade ("helper springs")
Engine, clutch, drive train etc. all in excellent shape
Interior and exterior in fantastic shape
Carpet, seats, dash all in good to excellent shape
Full size spare tire
Heavy duty floor mats in top shape
New battery
CD/Tape good factory sound
Stored for 3+ years during most days in underground parking
Manual control real differential locker
16-21ish MPG Depending on if the camper is on and city or highway
Dash cover in place since almost day one
Seat covers in excellent shape and also in since almost day one. Expensive, high quality.
More...

The truck has been well cared for and maintained.

This unit has a low profile and does not wander all over the road.

This is a great site to research the truck. Keep in mind, the MSRP they show on the main page is for a stripped down model. This is the TRD, 4x4 Loaded Model with tow package.

http://autos.yahoo.com/2001_toyota_truck_tacoma_4x4_xtracab_v6/

Look at the review on the tires. It was an immediate positive change when I got them.

http://www.1010tires.com/tire.asp?tirebrand=Bridgestone&tiremodel=Dueler+A/T+Revo

-2002 Four Wheel Camper Eagle Model- Loaded

Features:

Refrigerator 2.0 Cu.Ft. 3-Way
16,000 BTU Furnace (Forced Air w/ Thermostat) Tell your lady she can now be warm on that camping trip. ;)
Mechanical Camper Jacks (4 Corners)
Water Pump - Electric
Fan-Tastic Fan
Screen DoorFront Opening Window
Front Opening Window Boot
Awning - Side Mount
Auxiliary Side Awning Light
Rear Wall Steps (access to roof)
Fluorescent Lights (upgraded interior lights)
Rear Flood Lights (two)
Arctic Pack (cold weather insulation package)
Portable Entry Step (plastic rubbermaId step)
Porta Potti In box and never used or opened. Mint sealed.
Roll Over Couch/Bed - Upgraded with all new installation and bed
12 Volt Outlet
Privacy Curtains
Auxiliary Battery System (with separator)
More...

This unit is loaded with all the features available when new and has been upgrade with two major features. The lower bed was upgraded to the new fold out system. The original bed was a bit primitive in design and had to go. The unit also has been upgraded to include the propane leak detector for safety.

I took excellent care of this camper and the interior is in very very good condition and much of it looks the same as the day it was made. The exterior is in top shape structurally and ascetically and has only minimally suffered from sun and weather exposure and some minor scratches here and there. But still looks very clean. There are no tears or wear of any kind on the pop-up side portion of the unit with the exception of light color change to the parts that crease when folded. This top will last years and years to come.

The unit is laid out in a very nice way. The fridge,the sink and the stove are all top quality products.

The truck when stored with the camper in place had the rear jacks lowered just enough to take some load off the springs to keep them new.

The camper jacks had some surface rust here and there but are in working order and I did some touch up on them recently. They could use a nicer paint job if one should desire but they look fine.

For more on the camper, please check out the factory website:

http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/

Also watch these videos from the factory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpwe2m1WvCE&feature=related

If you are wondering why I am selling this awesome setup, I am not into long distance driving anymore and my passion is in warm water diving and I am not sure how I could get this to Thailand.

All serious offers considered and I am always up for a discussion on the phone or email about the rig. I will answer all of your questions honestly.

I will also consider selling them separately, but a buyer for the truck has to come forward first as I know the camper will sell in a few days if I sell it alone. I prefer to sell together as it makes it easier on me. Hope this meets your needs.

Thank you and be well!

Erik

contact me at kiredive@yahoo.com you do not have to contact me through this forum, but you can, Great group of people around here!

You tube video of unit:

I will add interior camper pics tomorrow.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1188.jpg
  • driver.jpg
  • IMG_1850.jpg
  • IMG_1874.jpg
  • IMG_2205.jpg
  • IMG_1894.jpg

#2 Kiredive

Kiredive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

Just to let you campers hunter know, I have have 3 inquiries into the truck by itself and more than a few on the camper as a stand alone purchase. I will give it 7 days or so and see if they sell together.

I will keep you posted.

All serious offers considered.

Be well,

Erik

#3 Kiredive

Kiredive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hello all,

Through the magic of the internet, the truck and camper have been sold in a little over a day. I will keep the ad up until the Thursday should it fall through

Thank you for your interest and have a good one.

Best,

Erik

#4 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

Congrats use the dough for fun.

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#5 Missing Link

Missing Link

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • LocationFoothills of the Southern Sierra

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hello all,

Through the magic of the internet, the truck and camper have been sold in a little over a day. I will keep the ad up until the Thursday should it fall through

Thank you for your interest and have a good one.

Best,

Erik

Congratulations on the quick sale Erik . . . . it looks like a really well equipped and well maintained rig. Your ad was perhaps the most complete (detailed specs, still photos and You Tube clip) one I've seen in a long time and it certainly paid off for you.

Richard

2017 F150 with 2017 Hawk

#6 Kiredive

Kiredive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

Thank you for the complements.

The new owner is a good soul and I am happy they got it. To the others that inquired, thank you and I hope you find a setup to meet your needs soon. Be well and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Warm water diving is calling!

Peace,

Erik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users