15 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Grumpy

Uncle Grumpy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:20 PM

So did you guys get your operation moved yet?
We're getting pretty excited around here; what with a scheduled May delivery date and all........

#2 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

We have signed the final papers on the new building. Now they have to put some electrical drops in for us and we can move in. We hope to be moving sometime in the next two weeks.

CVC's camper was just finished and he is picking it up today. Should be the last camper out of this location. We are going to start the next one here but it should end up being moved to the new location to be finished.
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

email: benbntt@gmail.com

#3 Brian

Brian

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:03 AM

Ben,
We talked about giving you three weeks notice for a sideliner replacement when I ordered the fuse panel and table leg clips. I got to wondering if it would be a good idea to order the sideliner now and then it will be ready when I can come over. I don't mind paying a deposit or whatever. What do you think?
Brian

#4 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:52 AM

Brian,

No problem, we can get that ordered for you. I had all your info on a piece of paper somewhere on my desk. Don't see it right now but I can pull you number off the shipping that I sent you the other day and give you a call tomorrow. It's a bit late now I think to call you and we can make sure we get the right liner for you.

I have a job first thing in the morning that I have to go do. Should be able to call you by noon though.
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

#5 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:55 AM

Good think you ordered your camper when you did. We are out to August now. I hope to get the time down some when we get into the new building but until it is up and running over there I don't want to promise anything yet.

Yours is still on schedule unless you would like us to sell it for you before you pick it up. I am sure we can get you another one before the end of the year.:D
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

#6 brett13

brett13

Lovecock

• Members
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:54 PM

Good think you ordered your camper when you did. We are out to August now. I hope to get the time down some when we get into the new building but until it is up and running over there I don't want to promise anything yet.

Yeah, that would be me that took the last July spot:D Now, everyone should regularly keep teasing Ben about working faster so I can get mine even sooner!:D

#7 quailsroost

quailsroost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

I don't know about teasing these guys very much, when I picked up my camper it was ready as promised { actually it was 2 days early } and Jeff, Marty, Don, Ben were working 6 1/2 days a week then and we're not taking 9-5 hours either, Ben is keeping his Auto glass business going besides his office work for ATC. The new location will be a big step forward from a residential two car garage, as I recall Buddy Holly, The Beach Boys, Bill Gates all started off in the family garage and grew from there.

#8 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:52 AM

Oh, you guys can tease all you want.:D The guys are working a lot of hours to get things done. The new building will help a lot. Just talked to the electrical guy today and should meet him tomorrow to set up the building. Hope to be moving next week if things work out right.
Also hope to phase out the Auto Glass as things pick up. We will see though how that works out. I think there are still a couple of hours left in the day that we can still work. I figure you can sleep when you die.:D

If I am a little slow this week in answering some questions, I have my daughter all week and she gets priority of time right now.:)
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

#9 brett13

brett13

Lovecock

• Members
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

I don't know about teasing these guys very much, when I picked up my camper it was ready as promised { actually it was 2 days early } and Jeff, Marty, Don, Ben were working 6 1/2 days a week then and we're not taking 9-5 hours either, Ben is keeping his Auto glass business going besides his office work for ATC. The new location will be a big step forward from a residential two car garage, as I recall Buddy Holly, The Beach Boys, Bill Gates all started off in the family garage and grew from there.

To clarify, the whole reason I orderd from Ben is because they seem like good, hard working, knowlegeable and capable people. That's why I said 'teasing'. My post would safely be called humor, not criticism. Lighten-up! :)

#10 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:45 PM

Now, now, everyone play nice. We can take a tease from time to time as long as we get to throw one back from time to time. :D

Just talked to the electrical guy on our building and it sounded like he would get things done in the next couple of days. Lets hope on our move to be next week.
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users