Photo

**BOTH SOLD** FWC Hawk & Overland Tundra: Turnkey, Heartbreak Sale

Hawk Tundra Overander Truck Four Wheel Camper Sale Expedition Truck Turnkey RV for Sale RV Overlander Off-Road

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heartbreak-Sale

Heartbreak-Sale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2024 - 01:24 AM

Tundra + Hawk: A Heart Break Sale

Call: 415-610-7753  Email: tomsimpsonpgma@gmail.com

This is turn-key option for those of you looking for an Off-Road Tundra with a Wonderful Hawk Camper from Four Wheel Camper.  It only has 70K of use.  It was especially built for travel to South America with all the over-land trimmings necessary. Sadly, I have to sell because we no longer live in the US during the time we would use it. Priced to sell. See below.

Here are the details:

Tundra 2014: 4x4, SR5, Double Cab, 5.7 L, V8, 6.5 ft bed. 

For expedition travel ($15K upgrade package): FabFour Bumper,Warn winch, Icon coil overs, Camburg Uniball Control Upper Arms, four section Budbilt steel belly, Budbilt rock sliders, Curved light bar, Icon Rear 2.0 VS RR shocks, Dakar suspension with extra leaf to permit an additional 1000 lbs carrying capacity, raising load to nearly 3000 lbs.  Airbags in suspension to modulate stress on suspension, also flood lights, and built in compressor.  Build took one year of research using best installers and equipment providers I could find. Religious maintenance.  Records available. I have the Title. The more I write the more I want to charge, but I’m good for now. Selling price is as below.

Front dinette, Insulation coat, Silver interior, Isotherm 4.6 cu ft  Electric fridge / freezer (super feature added as substitute for standard FWC fridge), Four Jacks to hold camper separate from truck, Propane cooktop, water heater and furnace, Flammia side awning, Solar Panel, Yakima tracks and basket, Four bike Rack, Complete ARB Recovery Kit and Air Bag Jack, and…tons of extras. Comfortable, easy to use, ready to go.  We loved this, especially since we did an overland trip from England to South Africa using a Landcruiser and slept on a roof top tent. This is for luxury overland travel.

Total current retail value + $109K plus tax

Will sell for $45K together or Tundra $27.50 K / Hawk $27.50 K separately.  

Will consider offers.

Email:  tomsimpsonpgma@gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1101.jpeg
  • IMG_1129.jpeg
  • IMG_1114.jpeg
  • IMG_1106.jpeg

Edited by Heartbreak-Sale, 17 February 2024 - 12:55 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawk, Tundra, Overander Truck, Four Wheel Camper Sale, Expedition Truck, Turnkey, RV for Sale, RV, Overlander, Off-Road

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users